[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bold Predictions

hooknladder

Jets go 6-10 unless Sanchez gets hurt.
So if he gets hurt, does the number of wins go up or down? :wacko:

Bob Sanders plays more than 3 games in 2011
That's just crazy talk, especially now that he may be gone for the year with a torn bicep tendon. Edited: Just saw a earlier thread that it's already been mentioned. Edited by cdrudge

Steelers win their 7th Super Bowl and there is an out cry by every other team in the league about unfair advantages they have had over the years!

Subsequently there is an investigation by Rodger Godell and it is uncovered he is part owner of the Steelers!!!

One of the top 5 running backs (gore, rice, mjd, cj, ap) finish outside of the top 25 in rankings...(either due to a season ending injury or just bad play)

I hope it's Rice ,, I just traded him in 2 leagues ,, been holding him since I drafted him in our rookie draft 2.07 & 211

Some times you just get a gut feeling and your teams need a little shake up so I trade him & Brees in one league

I hope it's Rice ,, I just traded him in 2 leagues ,, been holding him since I drafted him in our rookie draft 2.07 & 211

Some times you just get a gut feeling and your teams need a little shake up so I trade him & Brees in one league

Ehh hope not, im a Rice owner....I feel it will be MJD personally

Ehh hope not, im a Rice owner....I feel it will be MJD personally

let me say i don't hope injury on any of them but finishing wayyyyy below their ADP because of schedule, bad coaching/play calling losing goal line carries to a vulture :wacko: will be just fine with me for Rice ,, at least the weeks when I'm playing against him :tup: the other weeks I hope he does just fine for you

Fox is gone and Cowher is new coach in Carolina...Favre retires....Moss goes to Jets (Irony)...Favre unretires....Favre falls off walker and retires for good...Peyton Manning throws for 5,000 yards...Titans go to Big Dance and lose to Packers in OT.... :wacko: