[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Devin Thomas Where are you?

RP74

Is Anthony Armstrong for real in Washington? No way he is better than Devin Thomas or am I missing something. If the Skins are so down on Thomas why dont they trade him to the Vikings. The guy has too much potential just return punts.

Devin Thomas was on kickoff returns (almost busted one) and played jammer role on punt return unit. Definitely being punished for sloppy camp, but he's saying all the right things. I think Thomas will be a big part of the offense eventually, he's their biggest, most raw-talented WR.

http://blog.redskins.com/2010/09/13/devin-...kled-by-this-k/

I'm just trying to show 'em everything I can do; when I get the ball I feel like I can make a play. If that turns them on to having me come on to the offense, then I'm ready for it. But if I'm gonna stand back on kick return and just do that, then I'm fine with it. I'm just gonna do my part."

I have both Thomas and Kenny Britt in the same dynasty league, and I feel like they are virtually in the same situation. They are both easily the most talented WRs on their respective teams but still have some of that "knucklehead" thing going on. All the talent in the world won't matter if you lack the desire and work ethic to be the best you can. I can't imagine Shanahan will stick with Joey Galloway much longer if Thomas continues to fall in line like a good soldier.

I'm dropping him like a bad habit. One of the few really bad draft picks I had and that was only because it was an earlier draft. I regretted it well before the season started.

I have both Thomas and Kenny Britt in the same dynasty league, and I feel like they are virtually in the same situation. They are both easily the most talented WRs on their respective teams but still have some of that "knucklehead" thing going on. All the talent in the world won't matter if you lack the desire and work ethic to be the best you can. I can't imagine Shanahan will stick with Joey Galloway much longer if Thomas continues to fall in line like a good soldier.

Yes. Britt has been outplayed and outpracticed by Lavelle Hawkins, hence he's barely the No. 4 WR. Thomas, same deal with Anthony Armstrong.

Britt is a little more in the doghouse and even has a new nickname "Question Mark" because the Titans coaches don't know which Britt will show up for practice, the one that drops everything and is tired from (ahem) staying out late the night before - or the rookie stud who dazzled every day with work ethic.

I'm dropping him like a bad habit. One of the few really bad draft picks I had and that was only because it was an earlier draft. I regretted it well before the season started.

Funny, 'cause I was just thinking today about WRs that could come on in the 2nd half. Thomas was right at the top of that list in my mind's eye.

He played well at the end of the year last year and now has McNabb who likes to throw the ball. The Redskins running game is not, and in my opinion, CAN not, be the bread and butter Shanny hopes. I think the 'Skins will air it out sooner rather than later and I see Moss getting the deep stuff and Thomas getting the intermediate possession routes.

He was in Shanahan's doghouse, but some recent comments I've seen various places suggests to me he's on his way back to good graces and if that happens, I think he's gonna do quite well the 2nd half of the season, maybe earlier.