[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE Daniels

BeeR

Not a panic thread just wondering how anyone who saw the whole game felt - was it they just didn't use him because Foster was shredding the girly Colt D for 800 yds or was he not looking good ie getting separation or.......

only targeted twice. That's where people panic. As a Daniels owner I ask you this; how many times can you expect Foster to carry the ball 33 times in a game? Colts lost Sanders, Texans had a big lead and leaned on Foster to keep manning off the field. I expect the passing game to become relevant in week 2, but Kubiak said Daniels will only play 40 snaps again. Once his conditioning is back to where he can play a full game I expect him to be a ppr machine again. Hang in there (the irony here is my league with Daniels I also own Foster...)

only targeted twice. That's where people panic. As a Daniels owner I ask you this; how many times can you expect Foster to carry the ball 33 times in a game? Colts lost Sanders, Texans had a big lead and leaned on Foster to keep manning off the field. I expect the passing game to become relevant in week 2, but Kubiak said Daniels will only play 40 snaps again. Once his conditioning is back to where he can play a full game I expect him to be a ppr machine again. Hang in there (the irony here is my league with Daniels I also own Foster...)

fwiw to put the 40 snaps into a proper perspective....1985-2009 NFL teams have averaged 63.13 offensive snaps/game (12464 games)....that means that Daniels will play in approximately 63.4% of the Texans offensive snaps this week...and if you just want to look at the Texans since their inception in 2002 they have averaged 62.71 offensive snaps/game (329 games)

Edited by keggerz