[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Reggie Bush Monday. Trust me on this

choptalk

I have true inside info on this. You can believe it if you want or throw it in the trash.

Payton wants to get Reggie at least 20 touches which will translate into 25 points or more in a standard non PPR league. In PPR leagues you can expect 30 or more.

Now of course Reggie could get hurt the first play of the game and score zero.

But we all know that you need the touches.

All I am here to say is the gameplan for Monday night is Reggie Bush early and often.

Part of the reason is Payton wants Reggie to be able to get his mind off of all the off the field problems he has been facing the last few days.

Another reason is the matchup favors a lot of Reggie.

Reggies biggest game of his career to date was also against SanFran a few years ago.

Reggie is from the area and he is fired up.

The intention from the staff itself is they will showcase Reggie Monday night.

Reggie is one of those players that puts up about 3 or 4 tremendous games a season but because of his lack of touches normally sits on most fantasy benches.

I am here to say dont let that happen to you on Monday.

Edited by choptalk

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have true inside info on this. You can believe it if you want or throw it in the trash.

Payton wants to get Reggie at least 20 touches which will translate into 25 points or more in a standard non PPR league. In PPR leagues you can expect 30 or more.

All I am here to say is the gameplan for Monday night is Reggie Bush early and often.

Part of the reason is Payton wants Reggie to be able to get his mind off of all the off the field problems he has been facing the last few days.

Reggies biggest game of his career to date was also against SanFran a few years ago.

Reggie is one of those players that puts up about 3 or 4 tremendous games a season but because of his lack of touches normally sits on most fantasy benches.

oboyoboyoboyoboy. Tuesday's gonna be like Christmas in September. :wacko:

Interesting hypothesis, make sense to me. His coach wanting to show the world how great Bush is to buck the mood surrounding him after all the bad Hiesman hoopla. Playing back in his home area, on Monday night, lots of motivation there.

But instead of belittling you I'll just ask how did you come across this inside info?

Interesting hypothesis, make sense to me. His coach wanting to show the world how great Bush is to buck the mood surrounding him after all the bad Hiesman hoopla. Playing back in his home area, on Monday night, lots of motivation there.

But instead of belittling you I'll just ask how did you come across this inside info?

he could tell but then he'd have to kill you.

Sean Payton doesn't give a FLYING FIG about Reggie's "off the field problems."

He's not in jail, he didn't get arrested, he didn't test positive for anything. He cheated in college. On the 53-man roster, there are, oh, about 52 other guys who did that and were smart enough to not get caught.

If he thinks Reggie gives him the best chance to beat the Niners, he'll try to get him the ball. They won a Superbowl last year and a game last week by NOT doing that, but whatever.

He called the Miss. Cleo of Football Predictions Hotline.

Edited by v0dka

Saints board has been talking about Bush having some extra motivation all week.

Sean Payton doesn't give a FLYING FIG about Reggie's "off the field problems."

He's not in jail, he didn't get arrested, he didn't test positive for anything. He cheated in college. On the 53-man roster, there are, oh, about 52 other guys who did that and were smart enough to not get caught.

If he thinks Reggie gives him the best chance to beat the Niners, he'll try to get him the ball. They won a Superbowl last year and a game last week by NOT doing that, but whatever.

Have to agree, Bush may play a little harder but I don't see Payton game planning based on Reggie's personal life.

This has nothing to do with the USC thing.

That was just something I threw in thinking it would motivate Reggie.

This is not the reason for the thread.

I was just telling you about what I KNOW the gameplan for Monday night is.

If you guys want to act like kids and not hear the info I will just keep it to myself.

This has nothing to do with the USC thing.

That was just something I threw in thinking it would motivate Reggie.

This is not the reason for the thread.

I was just telling you about what I KNOW the gameplan for Monday night is.

If you guys want to act like kids and not hear the info I will just keep it to myself.

Stop acting like a kid and tell us HOW you know. Pretty simple. On this board you show your work and your footnote your sources.

Thanks for the heads up I plan to start him. I once had some insider information once also. I had a friend in college that was out all night with seabass, the kicker for the raiders the night before the game. Well actually it was the morning. They were Coked out and drinking until almost 8am and my buddy told me there is no way seabass is going to kick fieldgoals today. I posted it here and wammo the crack bastage kicked 5 friggen field goals that day and two from 50+. Hope it works out better for you.

Edited by Cowboyz1