[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which is the worst team in the NFL?

moopyjiggles

Just because you are 0-2 doesn't put you on this list. Same with the Vikings. Let's get serious, people. There are only a handful of teams that truly belong in the conversation (Rams, Bills, Browns, etc.), and everyone else is just a fan in panic mode.

The Lions aren't even mentioned anymore. :wacko:

They look like a competent NFL team. Even with Shaun Hill at QB. That's pretty impressive.

Yep. The Lions are also tied for the league lead with 10 sacks, along with Green Bay.

I still think Jacksonville will nudge out Buffalo for the Worst honors by season's end.

It is the Rams clearly. I am a Rams fan and think they are heading in the right direction with Bradford but they already lost to two bad teams in cards and raiders, have no #1wr, and have lost 3 of their 4 te's to injury (just what a rookie qb needs no te's). The Rams are an injury to Steven Jackson away from joining the Bucs and Lions in the 0-16 club.

Carolina should get some consideration. They just don't look very good in any way shape or form... :wacko:

Their defense is going to fold hard since the offense won't be able to stay on the field. The defense used to have the luxury of being able to rest behind Foster and DW. I'd say Carolina and Buffalo are the worst. I don't expect either team to win a division game.