[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ryan Mathews

klambert

Perhaps people need to actually scroll down and realize that there may or may not be multiple threads about the same player before they go crazy wanting a status update before the guy gets to the locker room.

What on earth would you do with that information immediately anyways? Unless you play in a league where you can pick up DURING games ( I dont so tough to relate) why does it matter, particularly in a blowout where ANY injury is likely to get them a pass for the rest of the day?

grab a beer, relax and enjoy the rest of the game . . . .

Edited by bpwallace49

This is the kind of thing I was talking about earlier...

The "IN" crowd just sits around and waits to ambush posters that they think are irrelevant or just a little emotional...I like how they try and make you feel like you need to get a life but the their just sitting there reading everything because their life is so busy..I wonder how many of them were hall monitors in school..

The "IN" crowd just sits around and waits to ambush posters that they think are irrelevant or just a little emotional...I like how they try and make you feel like you need to get a life but the their just sitting there reading everything because their life is so busy..I wonder how many of them were hall monitors in school..

In reality I've been coming to the boards for nearly a decade now. It seems that more now than ever refuse to simply scroll down or look at the top post before posting a different thread on the same thing. If people could contain each topic in one thread you have more content from users. Seeing 5 posts asking where Jonathan Stewart is or Ryan Mathews ankle or Ryan Grants leg is stupid.

Look just a little before posting something that's already being discussed. Don't be lazy. Instead, people are too lazy to look at some news outlets or the search function on the forums. It's not hard, but people want instant gratification/answers and they want to do zero work for said answers.

I guess if they paid there money they can post it if they want...You aint got to read it...I don't post that stuff but I don't rail the guys that do it either...My problem is with these cronies on here that blast everyone for posting what they wanna post...And it happens to mainly be the IN crowd who thinks they are the smartest Moderators ever...

In reality I've been coming to the boards for nearly a decade now. It seems that more now than ever refuse to simply scroll down or look at the top post before posting a different thread on the same thing. If people could contain each topic in one thread you have more content from users. Seeing 5 posts asking where Jonathan Stewart is or Ryan Mathews ankle or Ryan Grants leg is stupid.

Look just a little before posting something that's already being discussed. Don't be lazy. Instead, people are too lazy to look at some news outlets or the search function on the forums. It's not hard, but people want instant gratification/answers and they want to do zero work for said answers.

Well said :wacko:

Its not that difficult to check and see if there is another thread already going about a certain topic. It really isnt. And (contrary to what many people seem to think lately) other people will read a post if its put it in an existing thread. A new thread is not necessary each time someone has a thought nor each time something different happens. For example, there was already a thread about Moss vs Revis. That would have been a perfect place to put comments about Moss' sweet catch yet we had not one but two whole new threads. Silly and redundant.

Also silly (and annoying) are threads created to ask what is happening with a certain player or if a player is injured. Really annoying is continued creating of threads asking for updates when its obvious no additional info is available. People need to have some patience and they need to trust that (if any news breaks) it will get posted here by someone. Creating new threads or asking for an update every 5 minutes will not get info any sooner.

I guess if they paid there money they can post it if they want...You aint got to read it...I don't post that stuff but I don't rail the guys that do it either...My problem is with these cronies on here that blast everyone for posting what they wanna post...And it happens to mainly be the IN crowd who thinks they are the smartest Moderators ever...

Its not a matter of 'if you don't have to read it' and more a matter of finding something worth reading amongst all the garbage ... of course if you find value in all the panic 'where is player x' posts then I guess you're right at home.

Does tolbert need to be picked up?

As a handcuff to Mathews....definitely. Tolbert is a punishing runner who likes to mix it up and runs well in traffic, especially at the goal line, BUT as long as Mathews is able to play he'll get too many touches for Tolbert to have consistent fantasy production.

As a handcuff to Mathews....definitely. Tolbert is a punishing runner who likes to mix it up and runs well in traffic, especially at the goal line, BUT as long as Mathews is able to play he'll get too many touches for Tolbert to have consistent fantasy production.

Unfortunately, w/ Tolbert getting his touches, it severely limits Mathews as well... Ugh, sorry...just a semi-vent. Can't say as I really blame Norv, I guess; Tolbert has been effective.