[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

awesome Moss catch

hezagenius

Exactly why I have not sat Moss since his rookie game in 1998. He scored 2 TD's vs TB that day and I said I will never do it again except when he is ruled out. Heck I even started him when he tried to continue his games played streak on a torn hammy because I have that much faith in my boy.

Great catch Moss!

Exactly why I have not sat Moss since his rookie game in 1998. He scored 2 TD's vs TB that day and I said I will never do it again except when he is ruled out. Heck I even started him when he tried to continue his games played streak on a torn hammy because I have that much faith in my boy.

Even with the Raiders? :wacko:

You guys are funny. Revis didn't practice all week, and even Esiason said his heat packed hammy had him just jogging around in warm ups. Even a gimpy Revis can cover Moss better than most CB's. Not to mention a perfect pass and one handed catch... lmao. Truth is, Cromartie covered Moss better than a gimpy Revis, and Cromartie aint nearly as good as a healthy Revis.

The Jets still shut NE down without Revis in the second half. You want to talk about suckatude, let's talk about the NE CB's. :wacko: Ha! :tup::tup::lol:

i have a hard time saying someone got pwnd when it took a fantastic catch to get the TD.

exactly...he just made a great play prior to the TD on the last time they went to Moss and then Moss had to run a great route while not getting the safety over the top which made the decision of where to run extremely easy...

Revis hustled on this play and got "pwnd" by one of the top 5 best WR's in the league - he just happens to have a QB who can get him the ball..at least most of his career anyways...

You guys are funny. Revis didn't practice all week, and even Esiason said his heat packed hammy had him just jogging around in warm ups. Even a gimpy Revis can cover Moss better than most CB's. Not to mention a perfect pass and one handed catch... lmao. Truth is, Cromartie covered Moss better than a gimpy Revis, and Cromartie aint nearly as good as a healthy Revis.

Not sure why there are 3 threads dedicated to Moss right now. The dude had 2 catches for 38 yards. He did get one TD and it took a perfect throw and a pretty amazing catch just to make that happen. I still say the Jets shut him down and will probably bench Moss again when they play the Jets.

Moss didn't own jacksh*t yesterday. He made one sensational catch then slouched for the entire second half. And he was responsible for the tipped pass that ended up in the hands of the Jets defense. That play was a piss poor slouch effort from Randy Moss and is what put the final nail in the Patriots' coffin yesterday.

Revis and the rest of Jets DBs pretty much "pwnd" Moss, but for the single fabulous non-slouch moment he had.

Want to talk about "pwned"? How about Sanchez over the entire pathetic Pats secondary. Now *that's* being owned.

Edited by Dcat

Making a circus one handed catch in the back of the endzone where ONLY Moss can reach it isnt getting pwned. It's a great catch and the reason that Brady HAD to throw it that ahead of Moss is because Revis and company PWNED the Pats.

Get over yourself.

The next time Moss tried a 1 handed circus catch he tipped it into the Jets Defense. You can't guard a perfect throw but Revis forces the QB to make perfect throws all the time that's why he is so good.

make a move to leave him 5 yrds behind and chasing=pwnd

juke him out of his jock=pwnd

making a phenomenal 1 handed catch in tight coverage=great catch

Brady and Moss pwned Revis on that play. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2gM-op5sUU

I don't know why Revis was slouching before halftime. Moss wasn't running full speed and didn't even need both hands. Maybe you say(with other internet lingo) that Revis got ez'd on that play.

Brady and Moss pwned Revis on that play. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2gM-op5sUU

I don't know why Revis was slouching before halftime. Moss wasn't running full speed and didn't even need both hands. Maybe you say(with other internet lingo) that Revis got ez'd on that play.

You can't defend that 1on1 hence there is no pwning involved. Great throw & catch.

It's hard to defend great WRs all game with the current NFL rules in place.

My point is you can't defend both front and back on a WR, 1 on 1 coverage. That was a perfectly thrown ball with a perfect one hand grab...that was an insane catch. But I don't feel Revis or any other corner in the league could have played that any better. I am not a Revit nut hugger, the guy is great but he didn't get pwned on that play. That catch reminded me of Santonio Holmes catch in the superbowl where Big Ben threw it to a spot only he can get it. Perfect throw + Perfect Catch = Impossible to defend 1 on 1