[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

B Jacobs' helmet

T-Scorp

:wacko:

You wouldn't be in security very long, and you'd more than likely would have costed the team a lot of money in a lawsuit.

The helmet should have been returned, but not by force. Security needs to realize a monster just threw a projectile that could have seriously injured someone into the stands. Maybe not be as confrontational as they were.

It may have started very calmly. All we saw was the video of the end of this confrontation with what was by then a very defiant fan. Security may have been very patient before ripping it out of his hands.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally watched the video of it. The guy who ripped the helmet from the fan is actually - if I remember my Indiana law enforcement uniforms - a sherriff. I would certainly put up a stink with some rent-a-faux-cop in a yellow polo, but when the guys actually holding guns get involved I'll step down.

:wacko: words to live by . . .