[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Broncos WR Kenny McKinley commits suicide

Chris1982

don't be such a dipchit

dude obviously had some serious mental problems and was very sick

He really can't help it.

you might want to get those mental problems checked out pirates.

Are you kidding me? He had a child, a responsibility. He checked out of this world and left his child fatherless. For that he's a coward. Don't give me some bs about how he had something wrong with him. Screw that, I've seen suicide and how it effects everyone around them. I think suicide is a puss's way to go, and I can't stand the people that do it because of the pain and sorrow they put on their familes and friends.

To you jokers and hippies that are trying to give me a hard time on this one... Do you have children? Do you think it's ok to LET YOUR CHILD DISCOVER YOUR BODY if you decide suicide is the way to go? Seriously?

I forgot that the huddle police bandwagon is completely PC all the time. Forgive me for not wanting to honor those that take the "easy" way out of their problems, and leave a son fatherless and a family asking questions and hurting.

:wacko:

So you see nothing wrong with offing yourself and letting your friend and child find the body? Really? Sound parenting right there.

And I am a bit touchy on this subject. I've seen what suicide does, I had a few friends from HS/College go that route. One with a shotgun, another with drugs. I've seen what it did to the family and friends, and that's why I have the opinion that I do. My best friend found his father dead from a gunshot wound to the head, and he has issues with it to this day.

I also have a child and I understand the responsibility and the love for a child. To even think about putting your child through something like that is beyond asinine.

And I apologize to all the hippies and bleeding hearts that get butt hurt when someone has an opinion that's not in step with what they think. Hopefully you'll never have to see the mess that something like this leaves behind.

So you see nothing wrong with offing yourself and letting your friend and child find the body? Really? Sound parenting right there.

And I am a bit touchy on this subject. I've seen what suicide does, I had a few friends from HS/College go that route. One with a shotgun, another with drugs. I've seen what it did to the family and friends, and that's why I have the opinion that I do. My best friend found his father dead from a gunshot wound to the head, and he has issues with it to this day.

I also have a child and I understand the responsibility and the love for a child. To even think about putting your child through something like that is beyond asinine.

And I apologize to all the hippies and bleeding hearts that get butt hurt when someone has an opinion that's not in step with what they think. Hopefully you'll never have to see the mess that something like this leaves behind.

I understand what you are saying and it is absolutely horrible to think a parent could do that to their children (and others). However, mental illness is a very disturbing, tough place that no matter how much one may think about the damage they are doing to others who love them, the pain they may be suffering through is enough to erase any other rational thought.

I am not saying that it isn't a cowardly act, but I do not think we should be so quick to judge at this point.

Edited by TDFFFreak

...and you are name-calling those that aren't in agreement with you. Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

We are entitled to our opinion, yours isn't "better" or "correct", it is just an opinion. You've seen negative effects of suicide and what it does to others. Perhaps others on the board have seen the negative effects of mental disease and what it does to others.

Are you kidding me? He had a child, a responsibility. He checked out of this world and left his child fatherless. For that he's a coward. Don't give me some bs about how he had something wrong with him. Screw that, I've seen suicide and how it effects everyone around them. I think suicide is a puss's way to go, and I can't stand the people that do it because of the pain and sorrow they put on their familes and friends.

To you jokers and hippies that are trying to give me a hard time on this one... Do you have children? Do you think it's ok to LET YOUR CHILD DISCOVER YOUR BODY if you decide suicide is the way to go? Seriously?

I forgot that the huddle police bandwagon is completely PC all the time. Forgive me for not wanting to honor those that take the "easy" way out of their problems, and leave a son fatherless and a family asking questions and hurting.

I will only say that you clearly have a very limited understanding of mental health issues, or should I say "bs about how he had something wrong with him."

I will only say that you clearly have a very limited understanding of mental health issues, or should I say "bs about how he had something wrong with him."

There was definately something wrong with him. Why kill youself when your NFL career is just starting? You are set financially.