[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Braylon Edwards arrested for DUI

budlitebrad

Edwards, 27, was arrested at 5:15 a.m. and charged with DWI, after cops pulled his Range Rover at 34th Street and 12th Avenue for having overly-tinted windows. Police said they smelled alcohol and Edwards blew a 0.16

what a tool. Overly tinted windows?

I guess cabs are in short supply in New York City. Just a victim of society.

:wacko:

It's even worse though. Dude has enough money to motivate anyone in that place to drop what they are doing and drive him. I might be able to kind of understand if he blew a .1 and thought he was sober, but at .16 anyone should know they shouldn't be driving.

:tup:

It's even worse though. Dude has enough money to motivate anyone in that place to drop what they are doing and drive him. I might be able to kind of understand if he blew a .1 and thought he was sober, but at .16 anyone should know they shouldn't be driving.

Holly what the!!!!!!!!!! Id abuse this program :wacko: . If I were the Jets Id release him and go after any dollars they could. This is truly beyond words. I mean TRULY beyond words....

"The Jets fund their own "Player Protect" program, which offers rides to and from events free of charge to players to prevent such a situation. "Braylon is aware of this program and showed poor judgment," Tannenbaum's statement continued."

Guy made a hugh mistake and broke the law for sure but it sure seems like there are a bunch of guys in here acting like they have never been behind the wheel after partaking in more brews than they should have...just cause you didn't get caught and didn't have to blow into a test doesn't make it right. I don't drink anymore and when I was younger (20's)I was the lightweight that usually was the designated driver but I sure as heck know that in retrospect there were a few times when I got behind the wheel and shouldn't have...Braylon sure is wrong on this situation but man some of you sound like you should be blessed into sainthood or something.

If only we had a
, all of this could have been avoided.

Oh my God that last guy is priceless. That reminds me of the PSA's that the cops do on Reno 911. Unintentionally hilarious.