[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Long time Member Looking for advice for the first time!

The Ball Basher

Team and system is in sig. Looking to upgrade at QB and RB. Looking for general suggestions as to what to pursue and maybe who. Looking for some brode stroke advise as I am an idiot who dropped McFadden in preseason for Knox. Genious move #1 of the year...ouch!

Waiver Wire Fouder...

QB: Bradford, Freeman, Hasselbeck, Smith, Hill

RB: Tolbert, Snelling

WR: DeMaryius Thomas

Edited by The Ball Basher

Team and system is in sig. Looking to upgrade at QB and RB. Looking for general suggestions as to what to pursue and maybe who. Looking for some brode stroke advise as I am an idiot who dropped McFadden in preseason for Knox. Genious move #1 of the year...ouch!

I would try and move a package of WR to upgrade your RB or possible QB. Although I think Farve will come around. You have solid WR but a tad thin at RB. you may want to wait for Knox to have a great game then try to package him a move him.

I hate Mcfadden so I know why to dumped him but I just don't see him lasting with those pencil legs of his. Although they may have taught him to dish out punishment as a fast power runner rather then take hits at his legs. Seems to be lowing his pad level and dishing out punshiment. Ran hard last week. I just don't trust him though so I can understand why you moved him, I would have also.

I would try and move a package of WR to upgrade your RB or possible QB. Although I think Farve will come around. You have solid WR but a tad thin at RB. you may want to wait for Knox to have a great game then try to package him a move him.

I hate Mcfadden so I know why to dumped him but I just don't see him lasting with those pencil legs of his. Although they may have taught him to dish out punishment as a fast power runner rather then take hits at his legs. Seems to be lowing his pad level and dishing out punshiment. Ran hard last week. I just don't trust him though so I can understand why you moved him, I would have also.

Any suggestion on what players may be targets...I am hesitant to move Wayne or AJ in PPR leagues as they outperform the RB's in most formats. Clayton does not have the value needed yet and frankly I think he will be better then the rest of my RB's. If Knox has a big game soon who is a QB or RB target in your opinion...I have my eyes on Orton right now TBO

I would pick up one Thomas and Dump the other, especially if he qualifies to be kept

Not much else I would do with players you listed

How are you long time member when it says you joined today or did I read that wrong?

Help:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=331416

Thanks...I simply have never posted and only read the forums....subsribed to the website for 6+ years now.

Ride McNabb... Bradford is going to be too erratic IMO, and at least with the Redskins you don't have as much of a threat of Portis scoring TDs, so they'll have to rely on McNabb to get them in the end zone more often than not. Your other option is trade McNabb and Donald Driver to upgrade slightly at QB. Try to find a team with weak WRs (not sure you can find such a team in a 10 team league that only starts 2 WRs). Your only other option is to go big and trade a big name like Mathews along with McNabb to try to get a 2nd tier QB like Rivers.