[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What RBs have the easiest/hardest schedule in your opinion?

12D3

I was looking at Matthews and Best and their current situation. Right now Best is the hot player, but looking down the line I see what a tough schedule he has. Matthews has a super soft schedule.

What RBs do you think have the easiest schedule?

What RBs do you think have the hardest schedule?

I'm in a roster limited league (only allows 4 RB). I have P. Thomas, A. Foster, D. Williams and J. Stewart. I watch opportunities go by every week because I'm afraid that if I drop Stewart, DeAngelo will get hurt.

And then I saw Carolina's putrid QB play and remaining schedule. I gotta move these two fast, I think, while there is still some perceived value. So, Carolina's schedule, combine with their problems under center, is at the top of the list for me in terms of 'do not want'.

(Note: No advice needed).

Gore's schedule makes me drool. Main reason I drafted him anywhere past the 3 spot if he was available.

Agreed - I got him in 2 of 4 leagues drafting from 4 - 7 spot - taking him over Rice, MJD, Turner, Jackson etc - and I wanted him in the other 2 (but settled on Turner - over the others on the list). Now Turner has a very tough schedule...oh well...and I think Clevland RBs must have the toughset of all - (2 a piece vs Pitt, Ravens & Cinci)..I also have Benson in 2 - and his schedule is no cakewalk either