[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboy Coaching Staff

Scooby's Hubby

The Cowboys coaching staff is disfunctional. Remember when everyone was high on Garrett and we were just waiting on Jerry to fire Wade? Now we can't wait for them all to leave. Jerry - this is your fault; get us a coach that runs the show HIS way. Give the new coach the power to hire and fire. Let him Josh Gordon out the laziness HIS way. Remember Jimmy Johnson? What happened if you fumbled? What happened if you were called for continuous penalties? He molded the Cowboys into HIS vision and they won his way. Jimmy did all the trades. Jimmy drafted the players best suited for his coaching style. Do you think Jimmy would be farting around with this kicker we have today? Jerry, we had a real team once and your ego drove it away. Please, realize that you must let go and trust the next coach you hire to do everything his way. I know it is more fun to get involved, but damm you ran out a winner. Take a look at what Danny is doing in WASH, he hired a coach and let him do his thing his way. If you get a chance at hiring Fisher or Cowher, you better jump on the chance and let them run the team during the season; Jerry, get us a winner.

The Cowboys coaching staff is disfunctional. Remember when everyone was high on Garrett and we were just waiting on Jerry to fire Wade? Now we can't wait for them all to leave. Jerry - this is your fault; get us a coach that runs the show HIS way. Give the new coach the power to hire and fire. Let him Josh Gordon out the laziness HIS way. Remember Jimmy Johnson? What happened if you fumbled? What happened if you were called for continuous penalties? He molded the Cowboys into HIS vision and they won his way. Jimmy did all the trades. Jimmy drafted the players best suited for his coaching style. Do you think Jimmy would be farting around with this kicker we have today? Jerry, we had a real team once and your ego drove it away. Please, realize that you must let go and trust the next coach you hire to do everything his way. I know it is more fun to get involved, but damm you ran out a winner. Take a look at what Danny is doing in WASH, he hired a coach and let him do his thing his way. If you get a chance at hiring Fisher or Cowher, you better jump on the chance and let them run the team during the season; Jerry, get us a winner.

Yeah, I've only been saying this for :wacko: SEVENTEEN YEARS NOW!!!

Parcells has been the only light in the dark for this team over that time, and it will remain that way, I'm afraid. I'll stop now, lest I invite the ban :tup:

The Cowboys won't improve until they hire another coach that can tell Jerry to stay the he ll away from the operations.

I think the only way is for Jerry to admit that he has been wrong and then hire the coach with that on the table. Jerry can't be told what to do, he has to come up with the idea himself. It is like a druggie going into rehab, it only works on those who want to be there.