[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas will beat the Texans this week

whomper

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, this senario of going 0-2 and possibly 0-3 may be just what the Dr. Ordered for this team. For if they went 2-0 or 3-0 then everyone would be talking them up like superbowl favorites and there all this and that. Now some early adversity may just harden this team up and bring it together. I'm just sayin, no body knows what's gonna happen this year but we will see about week 7 who's who.

As iron sharpens iron, sometimes it takes fire to remove the dross and allow the true silver to shine through. I have a very good feeling about this years Cowboys. I know you may find that hard to believe given their start but I can see this team coming together nicely.

You know, this senario of going 0-2 and possibly 0-3 may be just what the Dr. Ordered for this team. For if they went 2-0 or 3-0 then everyone would be talking them up like superbowl favorites and there all this and that. Now some early adversity may just harden this team up and bring it together. I'm just sayin, no body knows what's gonna happen this year but we will see about week 7 who's who.

As iron sharpens iron, sometimes it takes fire to remove the dross and allow the true silver to shine through. I have a very good feeling about this years Cowboys. I know you may find that hard to believe given their start but I can see this team coming together nicely.

You don't say?

:wacko:

Wow! I thought I was delusional for thinking the Lions may be over .500 one day.......this takes the cake.... :wacko:

Wow! I thought I was delusional for thinking the Lions may be over .500 one day.......this takes the cake.... :wacko:

I was talking about the Cowboys there sparky. You know the team that went 11-5 last year and lost miserably to the Vikings in the playoffs last year. The Lions are in an entirely different conversation. Feel free to chime in when we start "The Lions will beat the Raiders to the first pick in the draft" thread.

Until then, bag-it Bubb........... :tup:

Huge rivalry game for both teams.

See... this just isn't true yet. I've seen a couple games between the two, and to me the Cowboys just looked uninterested in making it a big deal while the Texans were fired up to make statements. Not sure how many matchups there have been total at this stage, but there haven't been many.

I think this game still means more to the Texans, despite all of Dallas' recent struggles and "must win" status.

Texans 27 - Cowboys 13

Edited by Sturphy

34-10 Texans. Would've been 34-13, but Buehler misses a FG.

Houston has too many weapons on offense and will wear down the weak-minded and poorly-coached Dallas squad, making it a rout by mid 3rd quarter. The Dallas offense will inexplicably fail to show up, turning the ball over 4 times and committing numerous ill-timed penalties.

Two TDs by Foster, one to AJ and one to Jacoby Jones.

Fox will air numerous shots of Jerry sitting in his luxury box, staring straight ahead with a hateful expression and turning pale white. Wade will stroll the sidelines looking distracted and dumbfounded, as usual. I will laugh.

First off I'm a die hard Cowboyz fan and haven't missed a game in at least 5 years. (maybe more)

That said I think they start the season 3-3 after their first 6 games. I just don't see how they beat the Texans if they give Schaub as much time as they gave Cutler. We either need to figure out a way to have Ware and Spencer on the field for even more plays or we need the pass rushing subs to be better.

30-17 Texans

If the Cowboys go back to running the ball instead of passing to a rookie 12 times then maybe we steal one but in this game the Texans will force them to keep throwing and keeping the offense unbalanced and very predictable. Mario might end up injuring Romo which would really suck.

I have no idea how this game plays out. It's hard to gauge whether the Boys can actually play a clean game (no stupid mistakes, limit turnovers and missed opportunities). I know it sounds homerish, but I totally believe Dallas wins if they play a clean game because they have more talent and a better defense.

I had a strong feeling last year going into New Orleans that Dallas would win. I kicked myself for not putting some action on that feeling, but betting on your team is usually a bad idea. I do not have that kind of feeling for this game. This year's Cowboys are a complete mystery to me.

Cowboyz1 will be absolutely impossible to live with after this . . . . :wacko:

OboyOboyOboyOboy..............you got thay right. WHOOHHOOO my boys got their first W of the year. Couldn't have circled the wagons in at a better time.

Writing off my Boys after two weeks of the season. Shame on you, Shame on all of you doubters. :tup:

Edited by Cowboyz1

No disrespect to the Texans fans. They have a great young team. This thread isnt a pound your chest homer thread at all. I just know the trends with the Cowboys. This is the type of game that they win. This is when they streak some wins together during the "flashes of brilliance" that this team and organization shows once in a while. I feel it in my bones. Boys by 11

Good call whomper! :wacko: