[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints #2 RB?

sowerss

Betts or Evens this week and Ivory there after. I think they brought Betts back because there wasn't allot of faith in Evens at the GL. At least until Ivory has recovered. Granted, Betts didn't come cheap for a week or 2 of production.

Edited by BearBroncos

Agree with the above that it will be Betts or Evans this week. Ivory was limited in practice yesterday and word is he will be available this weekend but I think they give him another week to get 100%.

With Evans still doing fullback duty I don't think he'll get that many snaps as a lone back. I think the Saints will go to him more, but I think PT will be the main benefactor in a more traditional backfield.

Sean Payton said durring yesterday's presser that Ivory is probable. Not too sure what to expect, but as I had 2 defenses, I'm taking a flier on the kid just in case of the slight chance that he does play and shows some good things. Already knowing that I'll have a low waiver priority - I figure why not roll the dice and take a gamble.

After all, it was the Colts defense that I dropped (other D is the Vikings).

I'm thinking that Ivory will get a few snaps if any at all. Payton will use PT and Bettis and not use Ivory unless he has to. Will get Ivory another week of rest, but from week 4 until Bush comes back he will be the #2.

I'm thinking that Ivory will get a few snaps if any at all. Payton will use PT and Bettis and not use Ivory unless he has to. Will get Ivory another week of rest, but from week 4 until Bush comes back he will be the #2.

no kidding? someone put the wheels back on the bus? how much weight did he put on since retirement?

:wacko:

Edited by Bier Meister

Just for a long-term outlook, I know a guy in NO who has connections, he thinks Ivory has a chance to earn a relatively large role down the road. He said it's similar to how Pierre won over coaches and teammates a few years ago, always giving 110%. I know this is vague he-said stuff but it's in my mental notepad for sure.

Let's see if Ivory can get that knee straight and make some plays in regular-season action first.

Just for a long-term outlook, I know a guy in NO who has connections, he thinks Ivory has a chance to earn a relatively large role down the road. He said it's similar to how Pierre won over coaches and teammates a few years ago, always giving 110%. I know this is vague he-said stuff but it's in my mental notepad for sure.

Let's see if Ivory can get that knee straight and make some plays in regular-season action first.

Here's to hoping!

I think Ivory will be primary backup to PTwith probably a limited amount of touches this week just coming back from injury.

I'll pay the guessing game & say I think Betts will get backup carries this week, but that Ivory is the RB2 starting week 4...assuming his knee doesn't act up during practice next week.