[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

J Stewart

lkirc

Stewart has looked healthy, when he actually gets a chance to carry the ball. Stewarts problem is the Panthers offense, or lack therof. They've had to play from behind in both games and on top of that, Goodson has created a 3rd down role for himself. In passing situations, you now have one more RB to add to the mix. I thought i was getting a steal when i picked up Stewart as my 3rd RB. It seems Stewarts only path to relevance is a Williams injury.

Stewart has looked healthy, when he actually gets a chance to carry the ball. Stewarts problem is the Panthers offense, or lack therof. They've had to play from behind in both games and on top of that, Goodson has created a 3rd down role for himself. In passing situations, you now have one more RB to add to the mix. I thought i was getting a steal when i picked up Stewart as my 3rd RB. It seems Stewarts only path to relevance is a Williams injury.

I can't believe that the Panther's offense has taken such a step backwards. Their OLine was supposed to be so strong. Do they have injuries on the line or are they getting old? They had two 1100 yard rushers last year! I thought Stewart was going too high in drafts, but now his value is right down there with Larry Johnson and Ladell Betts. Stashing him just in case can't be a bad thing. The guy has talent and is now healthy. Mix in some opportunity and he could be a late season surprise.

the Panthers currently rank 15th in the NFL in rushing attempts. They are just not running the ball to the extent that they were last year, at least not at this point in time. Add onto that Stewart is getting less of that smaller share, and there's the reason for his lack of production. When Stewart gets the ball, he looks good.

Um, you're member #18. Shouldn't you be telling us?

You are right. I know all based on my member number. The testing they did on me before I was issued this number was quite extensive.

I just like to jump in here and talk with the common folk every once in a while. It keeps me grounded......

the Panthers currently rank 15th in the NFL in rushing attempts. They are just not running the ball to the extent that they were last year, at least not at this point in time. Add onto that Stewart is getting less of that smaller share, and there's the reason for his lack of production. When Stewart gets the ball, he looks good.

Thanks. This is a mind boggling situation. A coach who has forgotten his team's identity. Fox won't be around much longer........