[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For Rovers

keggerz

From the week 3 IDP Game Breakdowns writeup on the Panthers LBs:

Linebacker: (Allen Iverson, talking 'bout practice voice) James Anderson? James Anderson, we talkin' 'bout James Anderson? (/Allen Iverson, talking 'bout practice voice). Yep, we have to talk about James Anderson who is the starting SLB for the Panthers. So far thru 2 weeks it is Anderson that is leading all Panthers LBs in fantasy points. Yes, that includes Jon Beason. Beason isn't putting up stinkers or anything but between Anderson and Dan Connor he is having his upside severely limited. Now what I want all you Beason owners to do is just take a big deep breath and realize that the cream will eventually rise to the top. As for Anderson, there is no logical reason why he is leading the Panthers LBs in fantasy scoring from his SLB position. I am sure part of it is that the Panthers DL isn't siphoning many tackles from the LBs. What I would do if I was an Anderson owner is just ride him until he hits a wall. Which at some point I do think will happen. But until then you ride the hot hand.

LOL... as you know I started talking about Anderson late last year as he had some pretty good FF games. Still, I did not start him in weeks 1 or 2. I'll plug him in now, so he is sure to "hit the wall" in week 3. I haven't seen any CAR games, so it's hard to figure how he's scoring so much other than the box scores.

Side note, Thomas Davis still thinks he can return around week 10. Read a report that said he is running... or jogging now.