[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 3 Extremely Arguable Predictions

Chadman

I have this undefendable hunch that Bernard Berrian will snag at least one long touchdown pass and come close to 100 yards against the Lions this week, as the Vikings cover what looks like a heckuva lot of points after their last two games. Anyone else have any gut instinctual feelings that are off the sensible prediction path this weekend? I.E., your chance to look like a genius on Monday?

After his rookie year, Greg Jennings' has caught 4 TD's in 6 games played against the Bears. They can't handle him and he'll have a very big game in my estimation. Like 7/120/1 wouldn't be out of the question. The Pack will have trouble running on the Bears and Jennings will be 1 on 1 most of the game, if I remember how the Bears allow that to happen, and he eats them up on those 12 yard slants all night, and then beats Bowman on a big one.

The bears beat the pack on mnf, the only underdog to win this week and I go 16-0 in my pick em league.

Oh, man. You're reaching - Why don't you just ask Jesus to come down and watch the game with you instead? Your odds of that happening are far greater than the Bears beating the Packers.

My prediction is that the Vikings beat the Lions this week. Yeah, I'm reaching too. Do you have Jesus' phone number?

Edited by tosberg34

Lee Evans - 5 138 1 TD Which we all know equals 1 for 84 yards and then 4 for the rest.

He was absolutely giddy that Fitz was starting this week.

Bottom line he gets his long TD this week.

I have this undefendable hunch that Bernard Berrian will snag at least one long touchdown pass and come close to 100 yards against the Lions this week, as the Vikings cover what looks like a heckuva lot of points after their last two games. Anyone else have any gut instinctual feelings that are off the sensible prediction path this weekend? I.E., your chance to look like a genius on Monday?

Well I disagree with your gut on Berrian but then it is the Lions. I think you still look like a genius though for starting this thread. :wacko:

I got a feeling that Gradkowksi will keep making Louis Murphy look like a WR2 and pick up where they left off from week 2.

week 3 prediction: 5/105/ 1 td

Santana Moss 7/130/1 Lost a heartbreaker last week. They'll kill the Rams in week 3

Randy Moss 8/140/2 Week 3 is when he'll show up like a WR1 for ya or you can officially shift into panic mode.

Eddie Royal 7/110/1 The Colts will turn this in to a futile Broncos shootout that will benefit Royal

Cooley 6/90/2 He'll get several red zone targets and pull in 2.

Mike Tolbert- he'll go off again just to piss off Mathews' owners The Chargers should be ahead for most of this game. 20/110/2tds

Mike Tolbert- he'll go off again just to piss off Mathews' owners The Chargers should be ahead for most of this game. 20/110/2tds

Lol, I'm so split on this. I just won Tolbert in my Dynasty but just traded for Mathews in my Keeper after jumping the shark with DWill. I'm wanting Tolbert to fail miserably on one hand but hope he does well on another. Not great, but well.

LOL, so torn. I guess I'll feel good either way... maybe???