[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Garcon out week 3

moopyjiggles

Sitting Fitzgerald against Oakland to roll with Collie...

Are you Penny Laneing nuts!!!!!!!!

this has to be the in the top 3 most idiotic responses i have read on this site.

Edited by RJV

Sitting Fitzgerald against Oakland to roll with Collie...

this has to be the in the top 3 most idiotic responces i have read on this site.

good call IMO

Fitz who has been so-so matched up on Nmandi? I'll take Collie too

this has to be the in the top 3 most idiotic responces i have read on this site.

If one is going to slam someone, one should at least spell correctly. Response.

And sitting Fitz for Collie is a good move from my HPOV.

Fitz is dinged a bit...and has Anderson throwing to him. Collie is not dinged up and has PManning throwing to him.

add in the fact that Anthony Gonzalez is out too . . . the Colts really only have 2 healthy WR, Wayne and Collie. I expect Dallas Clark to play all over the place today. He will probably even split out wide and allow Collie to work the slot. A few years ago, when Marvin Harrison went down against Denver, Clark played Harrison's position and went against Champ Bailey for most of the game. He had 6 catches for 72 yards and two TD's.

Fitz is dinged a bit...and has Anderson throwing to him. Collie is not dinged up and has PManning throwing to him.

Not exactly sure of Oakland's plans, but they do have the most consistent cover corner over the last 5 years there...if he follows Fitz all over the field, I like the Collie start even more. If I was starting 3 WR's this week, I'd play Fitz.

Fixed

He's out but I'm not sure how much that affected Collie. Having a better wide out may help the slot position.

Peyton trusts Collie more than Garcon (with his easy drops) so I expect more 10 catch games. The guy has made great strides over last year and catches almost everything now.

He's out but I'm not sure how much that affected Collie. Having a better wide out may help the slot position.

Peyton trusts Collie more than Garcon (with his easy drops) so I expect more 10 catch games. The guy has made great strides over last year and catches almost everything now.

Really? With garçon out he was on the field alot more...which means more opportunitys for him... Last week vs the giants they were comming out with 2wr sets and he wasn't out there... They had Clark in the slot