[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PT down .... not good looking

theeohiostate

Nothing like coming onto this forum and look at th topics and see injury topics for Ray Rice, Best AND PT.....my entire starting RB line up. NICE!

Glad to see PT came back! Hate to say (for Mathews sake).....but I hope Tolbert starts for a while and plays well.....

Nothing like coming onto this forum and look at th topics and see injury topics for Ray Rice, Best AND PT.....my entire starting RB line up. NICE!

Glad to see PT came back! Hate to say (for Mathews sake).....but I hope Tolbert starts for a while and plays well.....

I have all 3 of these guys as well, two different leagues. Stephen Jackson got injured too. Bad day for RBs.

+3. Nasty looking. I also own Best and Rice, so I thought I was out 3 RBs. I can't believe we dodged a bullet...this time. :fingerscrossed:

I have PT, Rice and Best too....glad I just picked up Hillis and Tolbert (last week), might get me through this ok...

I'm starting to get a bad feeling about PT's status. I have nothing concrete to base that off of except for the fact that we've heard absolutely nothing out of the Saints camp. I really hope he's not injured or im in trouble in my big money league

I'm starting to get a bad feeling about PT's status. I have nothing concrete to base that off of except for the fact that we've heard absolutely nothing out of the Saints camp. I really hope he's not injured or im in trouble in my big money league

From the main page...

Pierre Thomas, NO – Sprained Ankle

According to reports Saints’ RB Pierre Thomas suffered a minor ankle sprain during Sunday’s game against the Falcons and team officials expect him to play in Week 4. Thomas was injured when his leg was bent back awkwardly while being tackled on a carry in the fourth quarter. He stayed down for about a minute but he was able to get up on his own and jog off the field. The medical staff looked at his ankle on the sideline and after a quick examination he was taped and cleared to return. He was back on the field during overtime and he appeared to be OK. Thomas’ ankle was reportedly feeling sore on Monday morning and there is a good chance that he will miss at least one practice this week. But the injury is not serious and he should be healthy enough to start against the Panthers.

Edited by Double Agent

I'm not sure he's fine. He came back in for that screen play, but seemed gimpy afterwards. He didn't touch the ball again. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a slight ankle or knee injury. But it doesn't appear serious. Thank goodness.

Could be the reason why Payton decided to try the kick when we had first & goal too. No Bush, a gimpy PT and Ivory who had already fumbled once on a short run.