[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chargers at Hawks

bushwacked

Down by 7, 3 points doesn't help. Besides, I'd prefer to put the game in Rivers' hands than the kick coverage team's.

with 2 TOs and the 2:30 there has to be a time where your D has to get you the ball back...and in a hostile SEA I would rather be going for the win if I get the ball back then a tie

Down by 7, 3 points doesn't help. Besides, I'd prefer to put the game in Rivers' hands than the kick coverage team's.

They needed 2 scores to win with plenty of time to win. Take the 3 there and try to score the winning TD on the next possession. They got the ball back with plenty of time and drove down the field again. It was a horrible play call.

I'm sure SD doesn't miss VJax at all... He's got to be laughing his ass off!

You keep saying this and yet you fail to realize that VJ is suspended 3 games for DUIs. He could not have played in the game. You said the same stupid comment in week 1. You can't be this dense... can you?

Also: VJ doesn't play special teams.

You keep saying this and yet you fail to realize that VJ is suspended 3 games for DUIs. He could not have played in the game. You said the same stupid comment in week 1. You can't be this dense... can you?

Ding ding ding .... we have a winner. Allowing two kick return TDs is inexcusable

Yea, San Diego's passing game is the least of their problems....Rivers throws for what...almost 500 yards?

The Shortynaz guy is a bit of a slow.

Considering how easily the passing game was making 15 yard plays in the second half, I thought going for it there was a no-brainer . If you kick the field goal, your defense HAS to go three-and-out, or you have to recover the onside kick. Even if you get them to go three-and-out after the onside kick, the Seahawks are going to be punting from Charger territory, leaving the Chargers pinned back deep. What is the percentage of the time that the Chargers complete the 15 yard pass versus the percentage of the time that you are going to force a three-and-out and then go the full length of the field with no timeouts? I'm going to take my chances on the 15 yard pass with a red-hot QB and try to tie up the ball game right then and there. I thought about kicking for about two seconds, but going for it was clearly the correct call.

Edited by Seahawks21

SD had 2 TOs

Seattle had 13 first downs in the game (to SDs 27)

220 yards passing, 60 some odd yards rushing ... here is how they did in the 4th quarter

# 2-8- (15:00) 20-J.Forsett up the middle to SD 49 for 1 yard (99-K.Burnett, 95-S.Phillips).

# 3-7-SD 49 (14:24) (Shotgun) 8-M.Hasselbeck pass short left to 89-J.Carlson to SD 47 for 2 yards (99-K.Burnett).

# 4-5-SD 47 (13:51) 9-J.Ryan punts 30 yards to SD 17, Center-49-C.Gresham, fair catch by 12-P.Crayton.

# 1-10-SD 11 (12:26) (Shotgun) 8-M.Hasselbeck pass short right to 83-D.Branch to SD 5 for 6 yards (30-D.Strickland).

# Timeout #2 by SEA at 11:41.

# 2-4-SD 5 (11:41) (Shotgun) 8-M.Hasselbeck pass incomplete short middle to 89-J.Carlson.

# 3-4-SD 5 (11:37) (Shotgun) 8-M.Hasselbeck pass incomplete short right to 11-D.Butler.

# 4-4-SD 5 (11:32) 10-O.Mare 23 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-49-C.Gresham, Holder-9-J.Ryan.

10-N.Kaeding kicks 69 yards from SD 30 to SEA 1. 33-L.Washington for 99 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

10-O.Mare extra point is GOOD, Center-49-C.Gresham, Holder-9-J.Ryan.

# 1-10-SEA 19 (2:28) PENALTY on SEA-65-C.Spencer, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at SEA 19 - No Play.

# 1-15-SEA 14 (2:28) 20-J.Forsett right tackle to SEA 19 for 5 yards (28-S.Gregory, 93-L.Castillo).

# Timeout #2 by SD at 02:24.

# 2-10-SEA 19 (2:24) 8-M.Hasselbeck sacked at SEA 13 for -6 yards (95-S.Phillips).

NOT A SINGLE FIRST DOWN

SD's defense was getting it done. Passing on the FG there was the wrong thing to do.