[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ryan Torain

klambert

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would you rather have long term? BGE or Torain? I have been offered Torain for BGE but not sure who has the most upside short and long term.

Torain. BJGE seems like flavor of the week material and they always seem to mix in a few guys somehow (Woodhead being the latest). At least with Torain you have Shanahan's ego that wants this kid to succeed, and that says a lot. Torain has a much higher ceiling IMO.

I wouldn't feel comfortable starting Torain or Portis this week.

Not comfortable,but I'm starting Torain this week out of necessity in my 16-teamer....Eagles can be run on, and I have a feeling it will be a ball control gameplan by Shanny today in Philly.

Hoping for 60 yards and a goalline plunge in a 30-13 Eagles win. :wacko:

Clinton Portis said he heard his left groin pop in the third quarter of Sunday's win over the Eagles.

Portis immediately went to the trainer's table, stretched himself out and then came back in for the first drive of the fourth quarter. Predictably, he aggravated the injury again and went to the locker room. Portis is set for additional tests on Monday and his availability for Week 5 is in serious doubt. Ryan Torain would be the feature back if Portis sits.

Torain might start next week against a Packers Defense that hasn't faced a team that can run the ball since the Eagles in week 1.