[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GB vs Chi....

rocknrobn26

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you are just being an a-hole . . .

Did I miss something in the tailgate?

Interesting game for sure. Jay Cutler gets his first test from a defense way more aggresive and able to make him pay for his mistakes...

The Bears are rolling out a backup LT, and we have a good chance that we might see the start of the Bulaga era... Against Peppers.

Either way both tackles will be very busy trying to contain Matthews and Peppers.

GO PACK GO.

And no injuries to either team.

Did I miss something in the tailgate?

Interesting game for sure. Jay Cutler gets his first test from a defense way more aggresive and able to make him pay for his mistakes...

The Bears are rolling out a backup LT, and we have a good chance that we might see the start of the Bulaga era... Against Peppers.

Either way both tackles will be very busy trying to contain Matthews and Peppers.

GO PACK GO.

And no injuries to either team.

Bringing up unions to Robin is like calling Palin's son a retard . . . . .done to just be a dick and incite an angry response. :wacko:

Did you miss the winking smilie? Geez, lighten up a little.

Packers rule, Bears drool. [/thread]

Threw the wink in because I see how many people here wear panties but I guess maybe next time I should add a couple more winks. :wacko:

I am nervous about this game but if Rodgers plays smart the Pack should win.

Da Bearszs!

Time for them to show the defense led by Urlacher, Harris, Briggs & Peppers was very overlooked in the off-season.

Clay Matthews Jr is playing like a missing link-quasi human. :wacko:

And oh yeah, these teams both have interesting offenses. Gonna be a great one.

Go Bears. :wacko:

Although, I have that feeling in the back of my head that says the Bear's house of cards might fall in on itself if they can't stop C. Mathews (and they probably can't). Hopefully Martz sticks to the 3 and 5 step drops.

I hate the Bears almost as much as I hate unions!! :wacko:

Go Pack!!!!!!!

LOL, Chicago and Unions are one in the same. Never expect to get electrical work done in Chicago on the cheap on in a timely manner.

I need Knox to have a big game tonight and Crosby to miss at least 1 field goal and Rodgers have 2 INT's. I also need Green Bay defense to intercept Cutler at least 3 times and 4 sacks. That will make for a perfect week 3 for me in all 4 leagues!