[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GB vs Chi....

rocknrobn26

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They played mistake free. They deserve the victory. You've run your mouth a ton, now take it like a man. Special teams and penalties are part of the game, and the Packers flat out failed.

Is there a word that's worse than "Failure"? Because that's what Green Bay did.

They played mistake free. They deserve the victory. You've run your mouth a ton, now take it like a man. Special teams and penalties are part of the game, and the Packers flat out failed.

I agree they flat out failed - the bears did not play mistake free - Cutler threw some horrible passes that would have been picks if not for bonehead plays by the Pack - I don't reward the Bears for that. The punt return was nice but the guy was held as much as Peppers was - if you are going to call ticky tack holds then call ticky tack holds.

I don't give credit to the other team because one team kills themselves.

I agree they flat out failed - the bears did not play mistake free - Cutler threw some horrible passes that would have been picks if not for bonehead plays by the Pack - I don't reward the Bears for that. The punt return was nice but the guy was held as much as Peppers was - if you are going to call ticky tack holds then call ticky tack holds.

I don't give credit to the other team because one team kills themselves.

I felt this way exactly when the Saints beat the Vikings in the NFC Championship last year.

I don't understand why they played to stop the TD? Seriously, give Rodgers 1:30 and he can give you a chance to tie. That decision was horrible.

It's McCarthy. He's a great offensive mind, but he's good for 2 or so Yellow Submarine games a year.

Well, apart from Cutler's INT and the two more INTs negated by penalties. He is still too much of a chancer.

Sorry, they avoided making stupid penalties over and over and over and over. They avoided the big mistakes.

Bears played great, the Packers didnt. One of the calls when the Packers had an INT was crap, but oh well . . .

hats off to teh bears. they beat one of the best teams in the NFL tonight. I cant wait until the rematch at Lambeau.!

their defense played great, and the ridiculous penalties had the packers beating themselves. Ugh . . .

They just showed the punt return again - watch the closest guy to Hester his jersey gets yanked enough to make his shoulder go towards the ground - it was a hold.

I hate blaming the refs but when they call that many penalties you need to be consistent - it was a huge play.

Regardless, GB didn't deserve to win tonight.

They just showed the punt return again - watch the closest guy to Hester his jersey gets yanked enough to make his shoulder go towards the ground - it was a hold.

I hate blaming the refs but when they call that many penalties you need to be consistent - it was a huge play.

blaming the refs, there could have been 25 penalties called on GB tonight. Look how many were not called.

hell i lost one of my leagues because of one of those penalties on the Finley TD that wasnt. so i dont feel sorry for you as a packer fan whining about bad calls, when half a dozen more could have been called and were not.

blaming the refs, there could have been 25 penalties called on GB tonight. Look how many were not called.

hell i lost one of my leagues because of one of those penalties on the Finley TD that wasnt. so i dont feel sorry for you as a packer fan whining about bad calls, when half a dozen more could have been called and were not.

The thing I think he's seeing are ticky tack calls that could have gone either way. The stuff the Packers were flagged for were blatent, massive penalties. No excuses, the Packers executed there "dumpster fire" scheme to perfection tonight.

I do feel sorry for the Lions next week.

Bears played great, the Packers didnt. One of the calls when the Packers had an INT was crap, but oh well . . .

hats off to teh bears. they beat one of the best teams in the NFL tonight. I cant wait until the rematch at Lambeau.!

their defense played great, and the ridiculous penalties had the packers beating themselves. Ugh . . .

The first and maybe the only honest opinion of this game! :wacko: to you BP! Only argument is that GB played awesome as well.

Penalties...seeing them not seeing them.... it is what it is, a game called by humans. Get off of that theory/opinion.

If anyone thinks this game was lost by GB because of bad calls....get real. This was a hard fought game played by 2 good teams.

The legend and rivalry continues as the BEST in the NFL!

I don't understand why they played to stop the TD? Seriously, give Rodgers 1:30 and he can give you a chance to tie. That decision was horrible.

I agree with you 110% but most coaches refuse to use this strategy because they're afraid of the controversy.

Everyone in the Packers organization should forfeit this game check and have to walk naked through Green Bay tomorrow and be beaten with frozen bratwursts.

What an embarrassment.

So the Bears didn't deserve this win???

Bulldiaper dirt!

Tough game between two good teams.

Nobody walks off that field embarrassed! NOBODY!!!