[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GB vs Chi....

rocknrobn26

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tauscher's going to be seeing julius peppers in his nightmares for a long time. gotta give that poor bassturd a little credit for effort though, he was gonna grab, hold, flinch, trip, whatever to try and slow him down, yellow flags be damned!

bears played a pretty smart game. packers are a very talented squad, but obviously something is missing. is it just poor coaching? lack of leadership? I don't know, but teams that make that many mistakes don't win many games.

tauscher's going to be seeing julius peppers in his nightmares for a long time. gotta give that poor bassturd a little credit for effort though, he was gonna grab, hold, flinch, trip, whatever to try and slow him down, yellow flags be damned!

bears played a pretty smart game. packers are a very talented squad, but obviously something is missing. is it just poor coaching? lack of leadership? I don't know, but teams that make that many mistakes don't win many games.

Tauscher did the right thing, IMO. He had a choice most times between holding and allowing his most excellent QB to be hammered. A no-brainer for him and I doubt GB would disagree given Rodgers value to them.

Again IMO, the Packers simply need to sharpen up their discipline. They clearly have the talent and, absent the penalties brought on by said lack of discipline, they win this game handily.

The Bears, meanwhile, are going to continue playing on more guts than talent. We'll see how far that gets them. Lovie still worries me. Will he go for it on 4th and a foot again having failed twice this season already?

What was up with Rodgers and his WWF impersonation of strapping on the championship belt and pointing to the fans? Usually the dude seems fairly cool and collected. I don't mind fist pumping and getting excited but just seemed kind of dorky for an elite QB to act like an 8 year old.

What was up with Rodgers and his WWF impersonation of strapping on the championship belt and pointing to the fans? Usually the dude seems fairly cool and collected. I don't mind fist pumping and getting excited but just seemed kind of dorky for an elite QB to act like an 8 year old.

:tup: I was thinking the same thing you don't see Manning or Brees strapping on the belt! To be Elite you gotta act like you been there before. Put the belt down Aaron you're a tremendous talent the antics and showboating are a :wacko: for a player of your caliber.

:tup: I was thinking the same thing you don't see Manning or Brees strapping on the belt! To be Elite you gotta act like you been there before. Put the belt down Aaron you're a tremendous talent the antics and showboating are a :wacko: for a player of your caliber.

That is because there is nothing else to do in Green bay besides watch WWE wrestling. Brees and Manning have other things to do. You are lucky he didnt start "hulking out" or throw the ear to the crowd like Hogan.

That is because there is nothing else to do in Green bay besides watch WWE wrestling. Brees and Manning have other things to do. You are lucky he didnt start "hulking out" or throw the ear to the crowd like Hogan.

Shows what you know. There's cutting a hole in a frozen lake and freezing your ass off and eating fish flavored jello. :wacko:

So only receivers and running backs are allowed to celebrate a TD? And a touchdown celebration has nothing to do with being elite or not.

So only receivers and running backs are allowed to celebrate a TD? And a touchdown celebration has nothing to do with being elite or not.

All I'm saying to everyone who celebrates a TD or a catch/run is act like you've been there before! Especially Rodgers he's too white for any celebration.... :wacko:

Shouldn't he just flash a big Wisconsin CHEESY smile like always? What is he gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on que....

If SF had made the right choice back in the 2005 draft, you'd be celebrating right along with him. :tup:

My mom was from Utah, have several aunts and uncles living there that are big college fans and were big Alex Smith fans. The last time I was visiting with them and the conversation turned to football, their first question was what I thought of Alex Smith. My only responce was :wacko: "We coulda had Aaron Rogers, but noooooooo.......". :tup: End of football discussion with my Utah relatives.