[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre has High Ankle Sprain

splotchman

for those too lazy to click on the link; doesn't sound as bad as it sounds.

The team also acknowledges that Johnson aggravated the injury against the Cowboys, although team doctors apparently don't believe it's any worse for wear. "We’re going to do the same thing we did last week as far as treatment and see what happens," Johnson said of his outlook for Week 4. "It’s been bothering me since I injured it, but I’m able to play with it. If I wasn’t able to play with it, I wouldn’t be out on the field. I felt comfortable enough to go out and play with it." Sep. 26 - 8:41 pm et

Raiders aren't a gimme anymore, bud.

1. They are 1-2.

2. I agree they aren't a joke, but if Houston can't beat them without AJ they aren't that good anyway.

3. That is a game where you run 30 times IMO. The Raiders pass D is okay. Their run D is usually pretty bad.

4. IF he is not 100% I say rest him for 1 game and let the ankle get better.

Edited by giantsfan

Rotoworld

Texans coach Gary Kubiak isn't ruling out the possibility of giving Andre Johnson (ankle) a week off.

"I’ll evaluate it," said Kubiak. "Obviously, he’s not feeling good today, but we don’t think there was a big setback or anything. He will be day-to-day and we will be smart with Andre Johnson. We’ve got a long way to go." The Texans head to Oakland for Week 4. Look for A.J. to again be listed as questionable.

Looks like Walter and Jones may be in line for some extra work, maybe Daniels can get it going too, I look for a heavy dose of Foster however. no need to push it against Oakland. Foster should be huge this week.

Edited by theeohiostate