[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keller

splotchman

I don't see how Santonio's return will hamper Keller's effectiveness. Holmes runs great routes but he will provide the Jets with a deep threat option, something they currently lack. Sanchez will hold Keller in his periphery all season.

agree. Keller's coming into his own this year.

Keller will put up numbers until defenses decide to key in on him. So Santonio's return actually is a big deal, because it gives defenses another weapon to have to stop. But I would guess that sooner than later we'll start to see more teams game plan to take Keller away and force the Jets elsewhere.

I can't believe even in my $$ league he's still on waivers.....I think I might have to spend one this week. It looks like he might be worth investing in for the entire season and possibly dumping O. Daniels for..

I was surprised to see that he's still available on the waivers for my money league too.

Holmes, overall, will help Keller. As with most TE's, Keller will do well against the cover 2 scheme. Against other D's, they will have off weeks. That is what seperates the Kellers from the Gates and Clarks. The later two will get their targets no matter what. Keller is inching towards the "ignore the defensive scheme matchup" but he isn't quite there just yet.

Keller will put up numbers until defenses decide to key in on him. So Santonio's return actually is a big deal, because it gives defenses another weapon to have to stop. But I would guess that sooner than later we'll start to see more teams game plan to take Keller away and force the Jets elsewhere.

Exactly right. He's done this before, and then fell off the face of the Earth for weeks at a time. Be careful with calling him an "every week starter" just yet...