[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trevor Laws / DT / Eagles

Footballjoe

anyone see the game? Just wondering why laws got so much playing time.

At best Laws will be part of a rotation at DT. Look at that performance as an aberration more so than as the norm. Not to mention that most DTs are risky starts...look no farther than Sione Piouha for the Jets....He had blown up the box score the 1st two weeks of the season and then put up one measly solo tackle. And it wasn't like the Dolphins abandoned the run because they still ran the ball 23 times.

Edited by keggerz

At best Laws will be part of a rotation at DT. Look at that performance as an aberration more so than as the norm. Not to mention that most DTs are risky starts...look no farther than Sione Piouha for the Jets....He had blown up the box score the 1st two weeks of the season and then put up one measly solo tackle. And it wasn't like the Dolphins abandoned the run because they still ran the ball 23 times.

Thanks. I was wondering if he had taken over a starting position for some reason. It is very unusual to put up those type of numbers as a backup / rotation player but anything can happen.

Being an Eagles fan myself, Laws has been a major disappoint, so far, in his short career. That being said, he was all over the field against the Jags. As keg stated though, he is a rotation guy and would be lucky to sniff those numbers again. Feel free to start him if we meet head-to-head at some point.

Edited by Mazerom

Being an Eagles fan myself, Laws has been a major disappoint, so far, in his short career. That being said, he was all over the field against the Jags. As keg stated though, he is a rotation guy and would be lucky to sniff those numbers again. Feel free to start him if we meet head-to-head at some point.

If we meet in the Super Bowl I just may do that. :wacko: