[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Once Again let's talk about a Premium Advice Service

cre8tiff

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you can't make a decision on who to start after the projections and then the start/bench info comes out? If you have to have someone stamp their seal of approval on your FF team then maybe you shouldn't be playing ff, imo. Grow a pair and make your own decisions and live by them.

AAANNNDDD there's the "decide for yourself" answer I predicted early in the thread. With my new-found psychic abilities, I no longer need advice! :wacko:

Edited by cre8tiff

While I am all for anything that helps me buy new firearms - not that I own any of course - the reality is that there are tens of thousands of members and there is no way we could answer the potential deluge of mail given how busy we already are producing what we have. One on one stuff takes a lot of time.

Well if all it takes is someone to answer questions, I'm thinking ... call center! I mean you just set up a center of say 10 minimum wage earners, give them a script for how to handle the calls, and always start the guy with the higher projected stats. If someone challenges the advice have a scripted answer for that like:

"_____ has the better matchup this week,"

"_____ is due for a big game against a defense that is ranked ___ against the run."

You would make a mint!

AAANNNDDD there's the "decide for yourself" answer I predicted early in the thread. With my new-found psychic abilities, I no longer need advice! :wacko:

Well I certainly don't understand the concept that you are given projections every week that predict how many yards/tds that a player will get in their game and not have that as sufficient advice on who to start. I don't get it.

It all comes down to pulling the trigger and living with your decisions. Isn't that what this is all about? I don't understand.

Well I certainly don't understand the concept that you are given projections every week that predict how many yards/tds that a player will get in their game and not have that as sufficient advice on who to start. I don't get it.

It all comes down to pulling the trigger and living with your decisions. Isn't that what this is all about? I don't understand.

Not specifically as WDIS, that would be something of the most basic type. I'm thinking more along the lines of what roster moves to make, trade advice, things that take a little more information than "Should I sit Snelling?"

Again, if you want to pull the trigger and live with it, that's cool. Don't use the service (not that there ever will be one).

To me though, it looks like a potential profit center, and something of benefit to those that want a bit more specialized services.

Something like this below (stolen and tweaked for effect).

Inside The Huddle Minds is a place on our website that you can get live, instant fantasy football advice from one of our experts. Now, at certain allotted times during the day, you’ll receive answers to your questions in seconds.

Inside The Huddle Minds is a small piece of software loaded onto our servers and appears to the user as a simple pop-up window. The great thing is, you DON’T have to download any software onto your PC. You won’t have to fear giving out your information to a third party company that might install spyware on your computer while taking up precious space on your hard drive. We do all the legwork so you don’t have to.

Imagine receiving a trade offer that seems pretty fair, but you just don’t know if you should accept it or not? So you send an email to your favorite fantasy football expert on Friday afternoon and you wait and you wait and you finally get an answer on Monday afternoon and it’s too late to execute the trade in time to get your starting lineup turned in. In the meantime, if you had made the trade you would have dominated that week. See where I’m coming from? If you had Inside The Huddle Minds, none of this would have happened. Our experts would have helped you make that decision immediately.

If Inside The Huddle Minds is what you want, then the Inside The Huddle Minds Package is what you’re looking for. For only $19.95, you get live advice for the entire season. Ask yourself this, “How much is it worth to have the entire Huddle.com staff acting as your Co-Manager? Look at it that way and the decision is easy.

Edited by Puddy

A service like that would get advice from one person. I like to hear different opinions and why. That is what makes this site great is you get that with the weekly Game projections and Start/Bench list in which they will tend to disagree and have the under review column. Post the questions with all the info such as your roster and maybe opponent roster with scoring rules in Fantasy Advice and I think you will get the answers your looking for without paying anymore for it.

I wonder if I will get a free years worth of membership for this. :wacko:

I don't understand this either. We are already paying for "Inside the Huddle Minds" and it's worth every penny. What you seem to be looking for is a guarantee and there are no guarantees in Fantasy Football. I think these guys are the best in the world at what they do but even they couldn't see Flacco throwing 3 touchdowns to Boldin this week. Most of the "intelligent" questions in the advice forum are coin flips and no amount of Football savy can see which way the ball is going to bounce on Sunday at 2:45pm on 3rd and whatever. Skill is very important in Fantasy Football and this site in my opinion has the best of the best from the staff to the subscribers, but luck and injuries still dominate the results. Just my $.02.

An all new Mystery Huddler game where the "expert" is unveiled each week as the culprit that cost a thousand newbs their game this week.

Big John could scour MFL and BOTH league boards trying to figure out who the Mystery Huddler is based upon favorable match-ups dealing with said MH's roster and personal line-up.

I don't understand this either. We are already paying for "Inside the Huddle Minds" and it's worth every penny. What you seem to be looking for is a guarantee and there are no guarantees in Fantasy Football. I think these guys are the best in the world at what they do but even they couldn't see Flacco throwing 3 touchdowns to Boldin this week. Most of the "intelligent" questions in the advice forum are coin flips and no amount of Football savy can see which way the ball is going to bounce on Sunday at 2:45pm on 3rd and whatever. Skill is very important in Fantasy Football and this site in my opinion has the best of the best from the staff to the subscribers, but luck and injuries still dominate the results. Just my $.02.

This

Having read this whole thread, it really sounds as though some people (namely cre8tiff) are essentially looking to pay someone to run their team. I mean, if they are looking for more guidance beyond what is already provided, there's really not much more the staff can do for them short of completely running their team. And while that may be a more successful prospect for some of you out there, how is it any fun? At some point, dont you want to make some of your own decisions so you can take ownership of any success? How can you really feel good about winning if EVERY decision that went into the win was not your own? :wacko:

Edited by Delicious_bass

I can.

on point- longtime Huddle member, but they aren't getting another effing dime from me- you guys cannot be serious with this $5 WDIS scenario

I use the Hullde and a few other sites, buddies to bounce a tough question off - but cmon with all the information available to us, there are plenty of FF "experts" out there - this isn't brain surgery fellas

premium advice service??? :wacko:

yer outta yer mind

Edited by wildcat2334

This

Having read this whole thread, it really sounds as though some people (namely cre8tiff) are essentially looking to pay someone to run their team. I mean, if they are looking for more guidance beyond what is already provided, there's really not much more the staff can do for them short of completely running their team. And while that may be a more successful prospect for some of you out there, how is it any fun? At some point, dont you want to make some of your own decisions so you can take ownership of any success? How can you really feel good about winning if EVERY decision that went into the win was not your own? :lol:

:wacko: Yeah, it's all about me. :lol:

There are many facets and decision points across the realm of fantasy football, and frankly, I have been burned by bad decisions as have we all. However, if any of the bad trades or bonehead moves (NOT WDIS) I have made in the past could have been avoided with a little personalized advice, I would have taken it. If that takes you aback, I apologize.

As for someone else "running the team" I'm sure there is such a thing out there (like those guys that sell characters in online RPGs, for example). That seems stupid to me.

But in the scenario I am suggesting it would be enormously expensive to go to the well that much, and honestly, if winning means THAT much to you then perhaps you should re-evaluate priorities.

The service I am suggesting should be used in those "deer in the headlights" moments where you are truly stumped. :tup:

Again, if I have somehow sullied the purity of FF by suggesting some folks could use a little higher degree of service, then I apologize.

Just seemed like a good idea to me. :tup:

Did you sit Peyton Hillis for Ray Rice this week? Did you miss out on Michael Vick? Did you leave Lance Moore on the Waiver Wire this week? Well, if you did you are probably kicking yourself right now and lost another winable game against your rivals. Don't ever make the wrong decisions again. Because now there's "Ask a Pro".

Do you want to own you league! Have questions about who to start? Get a trade offer and just don't know what to do? Well, rest easy owners, your questions have been answered, because with "Ask a Pro" you get the best Fantasy Football advice on the planet.

Move over bacon, now their something meater. For a limited time you can have access to the worlds best answer men. Yes, that's right, you can play like a pro with the confidence to make those critical decisions.

Ask a Pro, gives you the insite you need to dominate your league. You'll get your questions answered by guy's like "slap chop", "Big Joe", "Dominator", "play to win", "Pet Egg", "Shamwow", and "chiapet". That's right, your questions are answered by the pros.

Imagine the season you'll have with some of the best Fanstasy Football minds in the business, in your corner like assitant coaches.

You get, trade advice, WDIS recommendations, waiver advice, and that's not all. If you order right now, the first 100 callers will recieve the "No RBBC for me" tool by OBG why in..........minutes you will have the answers to avoid being Shanahaned ever again.

Advice like this can go for as much as $30. But if you order right now you get all the advice you need for the entire season for not $30, not $20 no not even $19.99.

For a limited time you will get Ask a Pro for the unbelievable price of $9.99. That's right $9.99.

But wait there's more. I just had a message come in from our producers and I can't believe we are doing this but If you order right now, we will give you access to Ask a Pro for an entire year AND, your not going to believe this. You will recieve DefCon 5, our proprietary pre-game post-draft player picker. Just put in the players you want to start ant DefCon 5 spits out all the stats you need to help develop the questions you want to ask our experts.

Wow, you get a full year's worth of Ask a Pro, DefCon 5, and the confidence you need to dominate your league for the low low price of $9.99.

But wait, your not going to believe this, if you order right now and say the words, Palmer Breaston Driver Bush, we will give you another year FREE. That's right you get TWO years access to Ask a Pro and Next years version of DefCon 5 for only $9.99.

Ask a Pro Call now!

Disclaimer: All advice is just that Advice. If you use our advice it is with the understanding that it is advice and is subject to change. Ask a Pro is not liable for any losses of money as a result of using our advice. Ask a Pro should not be used with other advice companies. Side effects include, sweaty palms, runny eyes, tighting of the butt hole, brow sweating, yelling and screaming, fist pumping, running around the house screaming FU, jersey burning and hands to the head and repeating, I can't believe it. If you have an erection that lasts longer the 4 hours then hang up you probably missed dialed and will have an outrageous phone bill. If you have an erection that only lasts for 3 hours then hangup, again you probably miss dialed and your bill will not be so bad. If you have an erection that lasts for 2 hours then stay on the line, a customer service rep will be with you shortly. If you don't get an erection at all then, hang up and call your doctor. If your a female, after you get your advice stay on the line and we will connect you with one of the aforementioned callers.

Edited by Cowboyz1

:wacko: Yeah, it's all about me. :lol:

There are many facets and decision points across the realm of fantasy football, and frankly, I have been burned by bad decisions as have we all. However, if any of the bad trades or bonehead moves (NOT WDIS) I have made in the past could have been avoided with a little personalized advice, I would have taken it. If that takes you aback, I apologize.

As for someone else "running the team" I'm sure there is such a thing out there (like those guys that sell characters in online RPGs, for example). That seems stupid to me.

But in the scenario I am suggesting it would be enormously expensive to go to the well that much, and honestly, if winning means THAT much to you then perhaps you should re-evaluate priorities.

The service I am suggesting should be used in those "deer in the headlights" moments where you are truly stumped. :tup:

Again, if I have somehow sullied the purity of FF by suggesting some folks could use a little higher degree of service, then I apologize.

Just seemed like a good idea to me. :lol:

With all the information that is out there now, if you are still "truly stumped" save your money and flip a friggin coin. Seriously! :tup:

You act as though getting an email from an "expert" means you will never again end up making a bad decision or on the short end of a deal. I got news for you, pal, no one can see the future (especially when it comes to NFL games). Not DMD. Not WW. Not 2V. Not even Carnac. And I mean that as no slight to those guys. They do as good a job as anyone, IMO. But they cant see everything before it happens and you are already getting their "best guess" as to what will happen. That's what the projections, S/B list, etc is all about.

:wacko: Yeah, it's all about me. :tup:

Just seemed like a good idea to me. :tup:

I think it really is all about you. I didn't read every single thread but it didn't seem like anyone else thought it was a good idea. Maybe you could send a PM to a huddler whose opinion you trust and then pay them directly.