[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-3 and counting

teewhy237

Well, we looked good on paper on week 1 but we don't play on paper, almost, but not quite. PPR league:

Orton

McNabb

Anderson

A. Peterson

M. Forte

D. Williams

T. Hightower

M. Colston

D. Bowe

K. Walter

Jacoby Jones

M. Thomas

M. Williams (sea)

B. Celek

T. Heap

I traded Steve Smith(NYG) for Forte just last week and naturally Smith has his best game while Forte bombs which I knew was going to happen. I started McNabb this week against the Rams over Orton who I had started in wk 1 and 2 and yes, I would have won this week. D. Williams, Colston, and Celek are primary reasons the ship is sinking. Throw Bowe into that mix as well. I play the top team in my league wk 4 and I'm without Peterson. I'm normally optimistic but it doesn't seem to promising.

Williams' has minimal value right now until he does something. Not going to trade him for another middle tier WR which is what my whole roster is. Ironically, the only thing I was disappointed with after my auction was my QB. I left the draft with McNabb and picked up Orton before week 1. According to PPR cheatsheat, I had 2 top 6 RB's, 3 top 15WR's, and a top 5 TE. The only thing I didn't plan on was Williams. He was going for a reasonable price and got stuck with him. I wanted to pick up a top tier QB, which as of right now, still doesn't make a difference with the way Orton is playing.