[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you have trouble picking starters?

keggerz

Can you (or Keggers) give me a specific example of when looking at your opponent's lineup and changing your own (based on theirs) has helped you? :wacko:

If you ask you shall receive :

Here is a quick example from an IDP Interactive Article back in 2008

http://www.thehuddle.com/x8/season/w16/idp-int.php

Welcome to the final edition of IDP INTERACTIVE for the 2008 fantasy season.

Let’s take a look at the LB dilemma forum member Donutrun Jellies has this week.

Donutrun Jellies wrote,

“I'm in a tight matchup in a championship game in a 10-team redraft league that features a single IDP ... Given the thursday game and not planning to start Addai/Rhodes (going with TJones & Pierre), I've waived the two Indy backs and filled my roster with D options, now I have to choose.

Harrison @ Tenn;

Ruud vs SD;

Ware vs Balt.

Ruud gets the most love in the IDP weekely LB rankings here in The Huddle, coming in at 3 with Ware close at 5 and Harrison at 16.

Ruud's been outscored by approximately 2pts per game in our scoring system -- as his high tackle total doesn't quite keep up with the sack points of the others.

Yahoo projections (for whatever the *^&(&** they're worth) this week have Ruud at 10 points, Ware at 10.7, and Harrison at 8 ...

Hmmm. Thoughts on this choice among supermodels?

Scoring:

Tackle Solo (1)

Tackle Assist (0.5)

Sack (3)

Interception (3)

Fumble Force (3)

Fumble Recovery (3)

Touchdown (6)

Safety (3)

Pass Defended (1)

Block Kick (2)

My Team:

QB Drew Brees

WR Steve Smith (backups Berrian, VJackson)

WR Terrell Owens

WR Antonio Bryant

RB Thomas Jones (backup SMorris)

RB Pierre Thomas

TE Dustin Keller

K Rob Bironas

DEF Dallas (backup Pittsburgh)

D Barrett Ruud (backup Ware, Harrison)

His Team

QB Donovan McNabb (backup Campbell)

WR Anquan Boldin (backup Edwards, Chambers)

WR Dwayne Bowe

WR Wes Welker

RB Adrian Peterson (backup White, Johnson, Stewart)

RB DeAngelo Williams

TE Jason Witten

K Sebastian Janikowski

DEF Baltimore

D Patrick Willis”

Always start your studs!

Last week we tackled the “always start your studs” mantra but this week we will have to tackle the dilemma of which stud to play when all your options are studs. This tends to be an issue in leagues that start a minimal amount of IDPs but can also be an issue in larger leagues too.

Ready, A.I.M., Fire!!

Don’t get caught in the same old rut that many do and just analyze your lineup trying to figure out who to start. Instead manage the entire process with what I call A.I.M.

Assess: The first thing you need to do is assess the risk/reward each of your starters presents. Do you have a couple of top RBs facing top 5 defenses? Is your top WR facing a shut down corner or an injury replacement nickel back thrust into the starting lineup? Once you have done this for each position you can then proceed to your stud LB issue.

Investigate: Many fantasy GM’s don’t “investigate” their opponents roster and probable starting lineup. “if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles;…”, Sun Tzu. Just like in war, you must know your opponent and just like you assess your team you should assess your opponent’s team. Broken down into basic laymen terms, you need to see if you need to “play it safe” or “swing for the fences”.

Matchup: This is where you are looking at all the variables from both lineups and you play the player that helps you to matchup best with your opponent based on your risk/reward assessment.

Taking A.I.M. :

Your opponents lineup is chock full of studs:

Donovan McNabb has been on fire the past 3 weeks having thrown 7 TDs and averaging over 20 points/game over that time.

The duo of Adrian Peterson and Deangelo Williams are a formidable pair. Peterson looks to be the top RB this week but Williams does have a tougher matchup versus the Giants

Boldin, Bowe & Welker: I wish he had Brandon Marshall on his team so I could refer to his WRs as a BMW b ut the truth is both Boldin and Welker look to be playing in less than ideal conditions for a passing game and Boldin may not play at all as he missed practice on Friday due to a shoulder injury. Bowe has quietly been a top 15 WR this year but versus Miami I don’t see him having a huge week. I do think he will have a solid game just not a 25+ point monster type game. If Boldin can’t go both of his options have been inconsistent neither scare me this week.

Witten has been slowed but this week he looks primed for a decent week as a safety valve for Tony Romo versus an aggressive Ravens defense.

Janikowski, a kicker! Are we talking about a kicker? Nope we aren’t.

Baltimore Ravens, have been one of the top defenses in many team d leagues this year but this week they face a Cowboys team in Dallas that needs to win to keep their playoff hopes alive. This will probably be one of the Ravens lowest point output for the season, unless the Tony Romo from last year’s Bills game shows up.

Patrick Willis, talk about a stud. Willis is the darling of all IDP leagues for the 2nd consecutive year but to be honest he has been a bit inconsistent this year. Especially compared to last year. That was the good news. The even better news is he gets to face a Rams team that will offer up a very limited amount of tackle opportunities.

Overall, what I see is a team that is stacked with studly talent that will end up with one of their more mediocre performances for the year due to their matchups.

Your lineup looks championship caliber…

Drew Brees gets to run up his yardage total against the lowly Lions. Look for Brees to pass for 350+ yards with multiple TD’s

Thomas Jones and Pierre Thomas are both safely top 5 RBs this week, in my opinion.

Steve Smith, Antonio Bryant & Terrell Owens has to have your opponent very nervous and if he isn’t he should be. I wouldn’t be shocked to see 20+ receptions for 300 yards with 4 TD’s from your WRs this week.

Dustin Keller started to turn it on as the season progressed but this week he will probably be a nominal start with the projected bad weather in Seattle.

Rob Bironas, in all fairness if I didn’t talk about his kicker I am not gonna talk about yours.

Dallas or Pittsburgh gives you two solid options. However, I agree with you that Dallas is the play. Plus that will let you watch your Steelers without any added pressure.

Stud LB, TBD.

Overall, I see a team that could post one of its highest scores of the year. Keller is your weak link. Note that I said weak link, as in singular and not plural. Now let’s take a look at those stud LB’s.

Demarcus Ware vs Ravens

Ware is a viable starter in a league with scoring like yours but relying on sacks can still be a dicey situation. One thing to consider is that Ware is just 4 sacks shy of breaking the NFL record for sacks in a season. Yet, you shouldn’t look past the fact that the Ravens will look to protect their rookie QB and run the ball as much as possible. I see either a very big day for Ware this week or a very bad day. So, his risk/reward puts him in the “swing for the fences” neighborhood.

James Harrison @ Titans

Harrison is another LB like Ware in that he is a stud but without sacks his point totals will usually leave you feeling a bit flat. Unfortunately, facing the Titans I think that the top LB for the Steelers is going to be James Farrior and Harrison looks to be a bit of a poorer play versus what should be a run heavy Titans game plan. Or just like Ware, Harrison looks to be more of a “swing for the fences” type play and I would say he would still be a rung below the upside that Ware presents.

Barrett Ruud vs Chargers

Ruud has been a stud of studs in tackle heavy formats this year but in your scoring system his value does get depressed some. Over the past month, MLBs are averaging just under 8 tackles/game versus the Chargers. While I wouldn’t expect Ruud to have a huge game in your scoring system I do think he will post between 8-12 points making him a “play it safe” choice.

And the winner is…

While an argument truly can be made for any one of the three choices I think it is fairly obvious which LB should be in your starting lineup. After taking A.I.M. what I see is a lineup that just needs a “play it safe” option to pair with all of your other studs that look to be in line for big weeks. Couple that with the fact that your opponent looks to have some difficult matchups it is easy to say you should minimize your risk and just “play it safe” with Barrett Ruud!

Enlighten me. Tell me how you have come to the conclusion keggerz is "pimping over-analysis in a futile attempt to push an unproven angle toward success".

Because there is absolutely, positively, without-a-doubt no connection between who your opponent starts and how your team will perform. NONE!

Because there is absolutely, positively, without-a-doubt no connection between who your opponent starts and how your team will perform. NONE!

you are correct...but the point you are missing is that there are times when you may need to take on starting a riskier or safer play based on what you expect from your opponent..not sure how that doesn't make any sense.

I would be willing to bet that you think that I am crazy when I say that I think that "chemistry" is also an important factor when buillding a fantasy team.

but we can leave that for a later discussion :wacko:

I honestly don't of think this as an insult.
It wasn't, nor was that last one a jab in the ribs either. I'd love to be making 6 figures.

Honestly now: anyone good at coming up with "methodologies," making the simple sound complex etc etc has a promising future as a Beltway Bandit (D.C. reference for those who don't know). Or am I the only one who had to deal with all that "TQM" stuff in the 90s?

Breaking down complex ideas into simple strategies is indeed a valuable and needed skill. And yes, there are folks out there that get paid beau coup bucks for it.

Not just the government.

As d-bass said, you miss the point: he was doing the opposite in making something sound more complex than it really is. Which is classic govt.

Go look up "Six Sigma Black Belt. So perhaps BeeR was trying to crack wise, but there is truth in it that he doesn't realize."
gag: Have been exposed to Six Sigma, although no "black belt." Ironically, that's an excellent example of what I'm saying which you did not intend.

PS nice try d-bass and thx, but I think it's a lost cause.

If anyone gets something out of what keggerz said, great, enjoy, whatever, to each their own - I just saw it as going "look I have this methodology" in a trying to make an FF name for one's self kinda away. And again fine, whatever, just agree to disagree on the value of it.

If you ask you shall receive :

Here is a quick example from an IDP Interactive Article back in 2008

http://www.thehuddle.com/x8/season/w16/idp-int.php

Welcome to the final edition of IDP INTERACTIVE for the 2008 fantasy season.

Let’s take a look at the LB dilemma forum member Donutrun Jellies has this week.

Donutrun Jellies wrote,

“I'm in a tight matchup in a championship game in a 10-team redraft league that features a single IDP ... Given the thursday game and not planning to start Addai/Rhodes (going with TJones & Pierre), I've waived the two Indy backs and filled my roster with D options, now I have to choose.

Harrison @ Tenn;

Ruud vs SD;

Ware vs Balt.

Ruud gets the most love in the IDP weekely LB rankings here in The Huddle, coming in at 3 with Ware close at 5 and Harrison at 16.

Ruud's been outscored by approximately 2pts per game in our scoring system -- as his high tackle total doesn't quite keep up with the sack points of the others.

Yahoo projections (for whatever the *^&(&** they're worth) this week have Ruud at 10 points, Ware at 10.7, and Harrison at 8 ...

Hmmm. Thoughts on this choice among supermodels?

Scoring:

Tackle Solo (1)

Tackle Assist (0.5)

Sack (3)

Interception (3)

Fumble Force (3)

Fumble Recovery (3)

Touchdown (6)

Safety (3)

Pass Defended (1)

Block Kick (2)

My Team:

QB Drew Brees

WR Steve Smith (backups Berrian, VJackson)

WR Terrell Owens

WR Antonio Bryant

RB Thomas Jones (backup SMorris)

RB Pierre Thomas

TE Dustin Keller

K Rob Bironas

DEF Dallas (backup Pittsburgh)

D Barrett Ruud (backup Ware, Harrison)

His Team

QB Donovan McNabb (backup Campbell)

WR Anquan Boldin (backup Edwards, Chambers)

WR Dwayne Bowe

WR Wes Welker

RB Adrian Peterson (backup White, Johnson, Stewart)

RB DeAngelo Williams

TE Jason Witten

K Sebastian Janikowski

DEF Baltimore

D Patrick Willis”

Always start your studs!

Last week we tackled the “always start your studs” mantra but this week we will have to tackle the dilemma of which stud to play when all your options are studs. This tends to be an issue in leagues that start a minimal amount of IDPs but can also be an issue in larger leagues too.

Ready, A.I.M., Fire!!

Don’t get caught in the same old rut that many do and just analyze your lineup trying to figure out who to start. Instead manage the entire process with what I call A.I.M.

Assess: The first thing you need to do is assess the risk/reward each of your starters presents. Do you have a couple of top RBs facing top 5 defenses? Is your top WR facing a shut down corner or an injury replacement nickel back thrust into the starting lineup? Once you have done this for each position you can then proceed to your stud LB issue.

Investigate: Many fantasy GM’s don’t “investigate” their opponents roster and probable starting lineup. “if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles;…”, Sun Tzu. Just like in war, you must know your opponent and just like you assess your team you should assess your opponent’s team. Broken down into basic laymen terms, you need to see if you need to “play it safe” or “swing for the fences”.

Matchup: This is where you are looking at all the variables from both lineups and you play the player that helps you to matchup best with your opponent based on your risk/reward assessment.

Taking A.I.M. :

Your opponents lineup is chock full of studs:

Donovan McNabb has been on fire the past 3 weeks having thrown 7 TDs and averaging over 20 points/game over that time.

The duo of Adrian Peterson and Deangelo Williams are a formidable pair. Peterson looks to be the top RB this week but Williams does have a tougher matchup versus the Giants

Boldin, Bowe & Welker: I wish he had Brandon Marshall on his team so I could refer to his WRs as a BMW b ut the truth is both Boldin and Welker look to be playing in less than ideal conditions for a passing game and Boldin may not play at all as he missed practice on Friday due to a shoulder injury. Bowe has quietly been a top 15 WR this year but versus Miami I don’t see him having a huge week. I do think he will have a solid game just not a 25+ point monster type game. If Boldin can’t go both of his options have been inconsistent neither scare me this week.

Witten has been slowed but this week he looks primed for a decent week as a safety valve for Tony Romo versus an aggressive Ravens defense.

Janikowski, a kicker! Are we talking about a kicker? Nope we aren’t.

Baltimore Ravens, have been one of the top defenses in many team d leagues this year but this week they face a Cowboys team in Dallas that needs to win to keep their playoff hopes alive. This will probably be one of the Ravens lowest point output for the season, unless the Tony Romo from last year’s Bills game shows up.

Patrick Willis, talk about a stud. Willis is the darling of all IDP leagues for the 2nd consecutive year but to be honest he has been a bit inconsistent this year. Especially compared to last year. That was the good news. The even better news is he gets to face a Rams team that will offer up a very limited amount of tackle opportunities.

Overall, what I see is a team that is stacked with studly talent that will end up with one of their more mediocre performances for the year due to their matchups.

Your lineup looks championship caliber…

Drew Brees gets to run up his yardage total against the lowly Lions. Look for Brees to pass for 350+ yards with multiple TD’s

Thomas Jones and Pierre Thomas are both safely top 5 RBs this week, in my opinion.

Steve Smith, Antonio Bryant & Terrell Owens has to have your opponent very nervous and if he isn’t he should be. I wouldn’t be shocked to see 20+ receptions for 300 yards with 4 TD’s from your WRs this week.

Dustin Keller started to turn it on as the season progressed but this week he will probably be a nominal start with the projected bad weather in Seattle.

Rob Bironas, in all fairness if I didn’t talk about his kicker I am not gonna talk about yours.

Dallas or Pittsburgh gives you two solid options. However, I agree with you that Dallas is the play. Plus that will let you watch your Steelers without any added pressure.

Stud LB, TBD.

Overall, I see a team that could post one of its highest scores of the year. Keller is your weak link. Note that I said weak link, as in singular and not plural. Now let’s take a look at those stud LB’s.

Demarcus Ware vs Ravens

Ware is a viable starter in a league with scoring like yours but relying on sacks can still be a dicey situation. One thing to consider is that Ware is just 4 sacks shy of breaking the NFL record for sacks in a season. Yet, you shouldn’t look past the fact that the Ravens will look to protect their rookie QB and run the ball as much as possible. I see either a very big day for Ware this week or a very bad day. So, his risk/reward puts him in the “swing for the fences” neighborhood.

James Harrison @ Titans

Harrison is another LB like Ware in that he is a stud but without sacks his point totals will usually leave you feeling a bit flat. Unfortunately, facing the Titans I think that the top LB for the Steelers is going to be James Farrior and Harrison looks to be a bit of a poorer play versus what should be a run heavy Titans game plan. Or just like Ware, Harrison looks to be more of a “swing for the fences” type play and I would say he would still be a rung below the upside that Ware presents.

Barrett Ruud vs Chargers

Ruud has been a stud of studs in tackle heavy formats this year but in your scoring system his value does get depressed some. Over the past month, MLBs are averaging just under 8 tackles/game versus the Chargers. While I wouldn’t expect Ruud to have a huge game in your scoring system I do think he will post between 8-12 points making him a “play it safe” choice.

And the winner is…

While an argument truly can be made for any one of the three choices I think it is fairly obvious which LB should be in your starting lineup. After taking A.I.M. what I see is a lineup that just needs a “play it safe” option to pair with all of your other studs that look to be in line for big weeks. Couple that with the fact that your opponent looks to have some difficult matchups it is easy to say you should minimize your risk and just “play it safe” with Barrett Ruud!

Seriously? You're presenting this as evidence your A.I.M system actually works?? I have no doubt you feed it to people and they gobble it up, but do you have any proof that it actually works?

Even if the guy you gave this advice to won that week, what does that prove? You advised him to pick amongst three players all projected to score within 2-3 points of each other. Defensive players at that! Players he called "supermodels" indicating he thought they were all attractive. Any chance this person winning with the "advice" you gave him is just coincidence? No way it had anything to do with the other players he started as well?? :wacko:

I really cant believe you posted all that text and thought it proved anything beyond the fact that you fed this "A.I.M" to someone. Wow :tup:

So, if you have a player that could give you either give you 40 points if they boom or 0 if they bust, then you ALWAYS play that person than the dependable one that week-to-week brings in 10?

Suppose you are up against the league juggernaut, who on paper should beat you by 20?

Or you are going up against the league doormat YOU are suppose to beat by 20?

None of that risk vrs. reward affects your choice?

If anyone gets something out of what keggerz said, great, enjoy, whatever, to each their own - I just saw it as going "look I have this methodology" in a trying to make an FF name for one's self kinda away. And again fine, whatever, just agree to disagree on the value of it.

I didn't come up with some methodology to try to make a name for myself...i came up with it as a way to try and explain the process to those that may not look at things in such a way...my writing speaks for itself and I don't do it to make a FF name for myself....I do it because anything worth doing is worth doing well....sure I want my article to be regarded as the best IDP article on the web but not because I want to make a name for myself..it is because I want to supply good work...I don't do this for money (yes I get paid), notoriety (but it is nice when people acknowledge the hard work you do) or "fame" as you implied...I do it because I enjoy it and have a knack for it...and I will let the readers speak as to what they think of me... And in case you don't know what I am referring to you can click the link in my sig....the last thing...I never said that everyone should see my POV and use it...I put it out there for people that might have a hard time picking their lineup...you, dbass and someone else(maybe) are the ones saying conclusively that there is no value in it.

Edited by keggerz

Seriously? You're presenting this as evidence your A.I.M system actually works?? I have no doubt you feed it to people and they gobble it up, but do you have any proof that it actually works?

Even if the guy you gave this advice to won that week, what does that prove? You advised him to pick amongst three players all projected to score within 2-3 points of each other. Defensive players at that! Players he called "supermodels" indicating he thought they were all attractive. Any chance this person winning with the "advice" you gave him is just coincidence? No way it had anything to do with the other players he started as well?? :wacko:

I really cant believe you posted all that text and thought it proved anything beyond the fact that you fed this "A.I.M" to someone. Wow :tup:

you asked for an example...i knew there was one very close by because it was posted in the other thread about a premium service where I said it takes far more than 30 seconds to answer lineup questions...if you would READ the entire thing I posted you would see that I could care less about the projected stats...I was addressing the risk associated with each player...feel free to bash if you feel you must but I stand behind what I wrote and believe in the process...you don't and I get that, good luck and have a nice day

you are correct...but the point you are missing is that there are times when you may need to take on starting a riskier or safer play based on what you expect from your opponent..not sure how that doesn't make any sense.

I would be willing to bet that you think that I am crazy when I say that I think that "chemistry" is also an important factor when buillding a fantasy team.

but we can leave that for a later discussion :tup:

It doesnt make sense because there is absolutely nothing behind it :wacko:

Whether I THINK my opponent will score 50 points or 500 points, doesnt mean it actually will.

Whether I THINK my team will score 50 points or 500 points, doesnt mean it actually will.

Whether his team scores 50 or 500 points has ZERO bearing on what my team will score. ZERO!

You're making the whole thing more complicated than it needs to be.

What happens if his team over/under performs what I think it will do?

What happens if my team over/under performs what I think it will do?

The way you win is by outscoring your opponent and the only way you do that consistently is to start the players you think will score the most points. Period. Fantasy Football is not a physical competition between you and your opponent. There is no need to "size them up" or strategize based on what you think they will do.

A.I.M = miss

It doesnt make sense because there is absolutely nothing behind it :wacko:

Whether I THINK my opponent will score 50 points or 500 points, doesnt mean it actually will.

Whether I THINK my team will score 50 points or 500 points, doesnt mean it actually will.

Whether his team scores 50 or 500 points has ZERO bearing on what my team will score. ZERO!

You're making the whole thing more complicated than it needs to be.

What happens if his team over/under performs what I think it will do?

What happens if my team over/under performs what I think it will do?

The way you win is by outscoring your opponent and the only way you do that consistently is to start the players you think will score the most points. Period. Fantasy Football is not a physical competition between you and your opponent. There is no need to "size them up" or strategize based on what you think they will do.

A.I.M = miss

I recognize this music. I hear it all the time from Perch.

keggerz, you are wasting your typing on him.

So, if you have a player that could give you either give you 40 points if they boom or 0 if they bust, then you ALWAYS play that person than the dependable one that week-to-week brings in 10?

Suppose you are up against the league juggernaut, who on paper should beat you by 20?

Or you are going up against the league doormat YOU are suppose to beat by 20?

None of that risk vrs. reward affects your choice?

No, I play the player I think WILL score the most points based on all the info I have about THAT player and HIS matchup.

Lets say you think you're going to get smoked by the first place team so you load up with all your HRHR/big upside players. Half of them flop.

Lets say his lineup underperforms. You lost a week (in part) because you outsmarted yourself trying to guess at his total.

you asked for an example...i knew there was one very close by because it was posted in the other thread about a premium service where I said it takes far more than 30 seconds to answer lineup questions...if you would READ the entire thing I posted you would see that I could care less about the projected stats...I was addressing the risk associated with each player...feel free to bash if you feel you must but I stand behind what I wrote and believe in the process...you don't and I get that, good luck and have a nice day

I asked for an example that proves your AIM works. Still waiting for that...

I recognize this music. I hear it all the time from Perch.

keggerz, you are wasting your typing on him.

If you think I will swallow that AIM works the way cre8tiff does, then yes, you are wasting your typing on me.

lol @ Hat Trick's little hissy. I keep forgetting how many thin-skinned girls are on FF boards. I'll be up all night crying that he don't wub me.

And word on the street is you went to the mods when one of the writers here bagged on your bet welching schtick. Grow up and get a job, hypocrite. :wacko:

I am with the bass man on this one.

Common theme these days, dudes over-analyzing fantasy football to no end. It isn't really a complex thing, in fact there is much more luck involved than anyone cares to admit........ a few lineup decisions to make a week - get the best lineup out there you can and hope for the W

$5 WDIS, $25/month PREMUIM content... holy chit, yall are outt yer friggin minds with this stuff and need to get out the house once in a while........

that being said - Keggerz does a helluva job in IDP

Edited by wildcat2334

I am with the bass man on this one.

Common theme these days, dudes over-analyzing fantasy football to no end. It isn't really a complex thing, in fact there is much more luck involved than anyone cares to admit........ a few lineup decisions to make a week - get the best lineup out there you can and hope for the W

$5 WDIS, $25/month PREMUIM content... holy chit, yall are outt yer friggin minds with this stuff and need to get out the house once in a while........

that being said - Keggerz does a helluva job in IDP

thank you

My weekends usually follow the M.I.S.S. method:

Make a logical, informed decision (Saturday afternoon)

Imbibe heavily (Saturday night)

Second guess your gut instinct (Sunday morning)

Sob uncontrollably in the corner (Sunday afternoon into Monday)

Rinse and repeat.

HAHA beautiful. THATS WHY WE LOVE THIS GAME

Here's one thing I used to do (no time this year sadly); in weeks 4-10 look for the opponent that plays 'team defense roulette' every week on the wire. 2 weeks before your matchup grab the D off the wire you know he was going to want. You may not need to dress that D, and while you are dressing your best players to score the most, you have also lowered your opponent's ceiling for the week. You can also use the WW to block potential RB, WR, etc moves guys might make trying to fill in bye week holes. It takes a lot of research to pull stuff like this off though and this year I'm just going week to week.

:wacko:

If I have to resort to this, maybe my team isn't good enough...