[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

John Kuhn

jaec012

The Packers SHOULD trade for Lynch, but I wouldn't hold yer breath.

I am hoping like crazy that GB makes a move for Lynch. Lynch is officially on the Buffalo Bills trading block now, where as the past 2 weeks they have denied interest in trading him.....makes me wonder what they have up their sleeves???

I am hoping like crazy that GB makes a move for Lynch. Lynch is officially on the Buffalo Bills trading block now, where as the past 2 weeks they have denied interest in trading him.....makes me wonder what they have up their sleeves???

Looks to be a lot of posteuring going on, trying to get a high price for him.

Looks to be a lot of posteuring going on, trying to get a high price for him.

I stashed him away just in-case a trade to GB does go down. GB almost has to make a play for him....do they really want BJax to shoulder the load? From what I have seen, he cant which now poses the million dollar question how can they not make a play for Lynch? Also from what I saw on Monday night GB needed to run the ball to eat up clock and take away time from the Bears and just couldnt do it due to BJax being so horrible.

I stashed him away just in-case a trade to GB does go down. GB almost has to make a play for him....do they really want BJax to shoulder the load? From what I have seen, he cant which now poses the million dollar question how can they not make a play for Lynch? Also from what I saw on Monday night GB needed to run the ball to eat up clock and take away time from the Bears and just couldnt do it due to BJax being so horrible.

I believe the Packers are looking behind the scenes to trade for him, but are balking at the price the Bills want in compensation.

It is pretty cool seeing a guy that I played Beer Pong with becoming fantasy football relevant. Kuhn was the running back on a Shippensburg team QB'd by my Brother-In-Law during Kuhn's Freshman & Sophomore seasons.

I think the Packers will get someone. Lynch looks to be on top of the list but I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone else.

The latest RUMOR on Packer boards is that they are talking to the Panthers about trading for DeAnglio Williams.

The latest RUMOR on Packer boards is that they are talking to the Panthers about trading for DeAnglio Williams.

That seems like pie in the sky, especially if they believe the asking price for Lynch is already too high. Carolina would (justifiably) want more.

That said, I'd say Kuhn makes a decent fill in this week: he's pretty much 50/50 with Jackson and the Pack HAVE to establish a run game this week against the worst run D in the league or they never, ever, ever will. Again. Ok, not ever again but they're in trouble if they can't this week because otherwise which week will they?

Da Bearszs.

That seems like pie in the sky, especially if they believe the asking price for Lynch is already too high. Carolina would (justifiably) want more.

The reason the Bills are over valuing him so significantly is because they're factoring in his contract, which is a steal for a first round talent; he's only making $800k this year, and 1.2mil next year.

I think the Packers will get someone. Lynch looks to be on top of the list but I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone else.

I am leary of Lynch's criminal record though.

What if they already have there someone, they just have to wait for him to be activated off the PuP squad.

And Lynch's past will probably keep him from getting a deal done to Green Bay. The Jolley thing didnt sit well with him, and I doubt he goes down that road again.

He was inactive last week. He may be more developmental.

But, in the same breath, he was supposed to see zero snaps his first week in GB, but actually carried twice for six yards ... then inactive the second week. All I've seen is that they're trying to make sure he has the playbook before giving him a real shake.

So, I guess nobody (other than McCarthy) really know much about him...

:wacko: