[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Todd Haley is an idiot

fingfootball

Still wondering why people blew a high pick on KC's change of pace back

They may be the idiots

:wacko:

Smug, yet completely wrong.

Here is something interesting that everybody pretends to ignore. Even with his limited touches, Charles is a top 15 RB in PPR.

I drafted him rather "high" in the second round. Funny thing is, there are only FOUR running backs that were drafted ahead of Charles that currently have more fantasy points.

But you are saying I am an idiot? Okay then. :tup:

Based on what Haley is doing NOW, Charles could be a monster the second half of the season.

I'm pretty sure the best is yet to come.

But you can't ignore TJones. Coaches LOVE this kind of RB (i.e.veteren leader, knows assignments, no history of fumbles, decent talent, not injury prone). Rex showed it last year. Haley will ride Jones/Charles until it doesn't work...as in an extended lossing streak.

IMO,Charles will not break out until Tjones breaks down.

But you can't ignore TJones. Coaches LOVE this kind of RB (i.e.veteren leader, knows assignments, no history of fumbles, decent talent, not injury prone). Rex showed it last year. Haley will ride Jones/Charles until it doesn't work...as in an extended lossing streak.

IMO,Charles will not break out until Tjones breaks down.

Hence Rex traded Jones for a another seasoned back who is injury prone? Not sure I understand that logic?

The Chiefs have been ahead in games so far. That will not continue throughout the season. When they are behind in the 2nd half, they aren't going to be grinding out the 3-4 yards per carry with Jones. These are the games where Charles will shine.

Charles numbers haven't been bad with the limited touches. He will improve as the year goes on and the Chiefs are behind in some games.