[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BenJarvus Green-Ellis

Deebo53

Do you think hes worthy of a start for teams struggling at the RB position?

Define struggling? If he better than no RB? Yes. Is he better than let's say DWILL? No

He is a good bye week filler with some upside. Any Pats RB is tough to own so just keep that in the back of your mind. Without this turning into an advice question it's hard to answer your question.

He is a hot waiver wire pickup with some upside.

He is a good bye week filler with some upside.

Concise and to the point, that's exactly what he is IMO. I'll be starting him this weekend I think with J Charles on a bye, with hopes that he could possibly emerge into a full-time replacement for some of the other RB flotsam on my roster (Addai, Hightower).

I'm giving serious consideration to picking up Danny Woodhead. Given the state of Pats RBs (I like BJGE but he's no workhorse) and the praise Woodhead drew after last week's game, I could see them working him more in the near future. As a combo RB/WR, he might get enough touches to be WR3/flex-worthy. I'm not saying he's the second coming of anyone but he could be a very interesting player in PPR formats if given the run.

I dropped Tolbert as Mathews is coming back and picked up BGE this morning for a spot start during J charles' bye week. We'll see how he does. I think there is a chance that he becomes a reasonable RB3 with upside but with Belicheck nobody ever really knows. I'll take the gamble because I'm shallow at RB in that league but I have no real lean as to how it'll play out.

I'm giving serious consideration to picking up Danny Woodhead. Given the state of Pats RBs (I like BJGE but he's no workhorse) and the praise Woodhead drew after last week's game, I could see them working him more in the near future. As a combo RB/WR, he might get enough touches to be WR3/flex-worthy. I'm not saying he's the second coming of anyone but he could be a very interesting player in PPR formats if given the run.

Woodhead is an incredible all-around player, but he is no workhorse either. I like the idea of the "Law Firm" alot better for churning out yardage.

Being offered BJGE for Crabtree in a league where I could really use a solid RB this week (Moreno and Best being out or limited). I still have faith that Crabtree will bounce back though . . . tough call.

I picked him up on waivers this week strictly as insurance in case Ray Rice can't go on Sunday. Then someone dropped McGahee to pick up someone on waivers and I nabbed him as Rice's handcuff. As of now, Green-Ellis is only an injury replacement at best, as I have better options at flex, and against anyone else besides the Steelers, I'd be starting McGahee if Rice doesn't play. He's still got some upside and is someone to watch.

As for Crabtree, it's too early to give up on him yet. I think eventually his immense talent wins out, and I'm thinking the new OC in SF will find more ways to get all his playmakers the ball.

I picked him up on waivers this week strictly as insurance in case Ray Rice can't go on Sunday. Then someone dropped McGahee to pick up someone on waivers and I nabbed him as Rice's handcuff. As of now, Green-Ellis is only an injury replacement at best, as I have better options at flex, and against anyone else besides the Steelers, I'd be starting McGahee if Rice doesn't play. He's still got some upside and is someone to watch.

As for Crabtree, it's too early to give up on him yet. I think eventually his immense talent wins out, and I'm thinking the new OC in SF will find more ways to get all his playmakers the ball.

I went ahead and traded Crabtree and Blount for BJGE and Carlson. Having Moreno out and Best iffy, I needed a RB play (Taylor isn't looking like he'll play this week, so BJGE should be pretty good). Also had on Celek at TE, so Carlson gives me a better play this week and some comfort down the line.

Plus, I still have 4 viable WRs in Moss, Driver, Clayton and Mike Williams.

Edited by Balzac