[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL users

theeohiostate

The annoying ads that pop up and slow down the live scoring pages on Sunday have been bugging the heck out of me.

I inserted this into the css on MFL to get rid of them.

#body_live_scoring iframe, #body_live_scoring_summary iframe, #body_live_scoring img, #body_live_scoring_summary img, #body_live_scoring object, #body_live_scoring_summary object {display: none;}

No more ads on any of my MFL pages now, just ask your commish to upload this into the css and your Sunday live scoring with be without all the ads.........except for the ones on TV :wacko:

for us non coders.

where does one find the css?

1) Open notepad (or any other basic text editor)

2) Insert your custom CSS code. (copy and paste what i posted)

3) Save the file. The file name does not matter as long as you know where to find it. Example: save as my.css , just make sure the file extension is saved as css format

4) Go to the For Commissioners -> Setup -> Appearance Setup -> Images & Other URLs screen

5) Find the section labeled "Upload League Cascading Style Sheet File:" Click the browse button and find your file

6) Click the Save Appearance Setting button

7) Refresh your browser to force it to reload the style sheet (Holding the Shift key down and clicking on the refresh button in most browsers will do a forced refresh)

For anyone still confused, i uploaded the css to my server, and all you have to do is simply link it

http://www.nitrografixx.com/my.css

Edited by theeohiostate

The annoying ads that pop up and slow down the live scoring pages on Sunday have been bugging the heck out of me.

I inserted this into the css on MFL to get rid of them.

#body_live_scoring iframe, #body_live_scoring_summary iframe, #body_live_scoring img, #body_live_scoring_summary img, #body_live_scoring object, #body_live_scoring_summary object {display: none;}

No more ads on any of my MFL pages now, just ask your commish to upload this into the css and your Sunday live scoring with be without all the ads.........except for the ones on TV :tup:

I hate being indebted to an OSU fan but :wacko: for this. Freakin blows that this is needed though, as it was one of the reasons we started using MFL.

Edited by BeeR

i have css codes for any and every modification that can be done on MFL, what did you have in mind?

I have no idea, but when I saw this post, I tried it. It worked, and I'm sure some of the members in my league with their dinosaur computers will have a more responsive live scoring page. :wacko:

As far as other ones to use....when I come across one that peaks my interest, I'll give it a try. That's why I asked for some worth mentioning.

What are some of the most used that you have?

If you go to the MFL msg board, there are discussions of this and you can probably find a ton to make your site look all gee whiz in many ways - but that might get into more techie detail than non-techies can do or want to try doing. I loved the idea and how some of the sites looked, but quickly decided it was too busy for my lazy butt.