[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Welcome Back Roy E. Williams

Cowboyz1

Roy has gotten beat down by the media and fans for some time now. He was brought in to be the teams #1 and replace Owens and after last year, he had not lived up to expectations. Even Irvin bashed him saying we were playing 10 on 11 with Roy out there. I was not to disappointed after his 7 TD's last year, although I thought he and Romo were out of sync last year. This year however, is another story. Roy has put together solid games so far and looks like Romo has dialed him into the Offense. Now with Roy, Dez and Miles in the fold, you can expect an offense that is about to rip off some wins. I love the way Roy has handled it all, he is a real pro's pro and I can see him having a great year. He deserves it and has worked hard with Romo to get here. I respect the guy a lot for not bending to the media bashers or the fans. Great guy to have in the locker room and for the young guys.

Prediction: Roy E Williams finishes the year with 1000 yards and 11TD's. Both Miles and Roy will have 1000 yards. Romo eclipses his yardage total record with 4700 yards passing.

As Dez gets better this offense will be similar to New Englands of three years ago. With the O line giving up only 1 sack so far this year, I see good things happening for the Cowboys this year.

This O is going to become very dangerous. It starts next week against Tenn.

Go Boys..........

I think someone stumbled across a guy who scored mega points in one week on the WW and now thinks he make the millennium WW pick up and that Williams will be the feature back going forward.

Like the other cat said, here's to wishful thinking. :tup:

Feature Back? :wacko: Uhhhh.....he's a WR there bud.

Don't own him but I wish I did. When he ends the season with 1000 yards and 11TD's you'll wish you had listened to this post. I'm telling ya, Roy will be amongst the top wide outs this year with teams keying on Miles and Dez opening thing up. Watch what happens. Very few teams have two elite corners to match up with Roy, Dez, and Miles.

That's ok, fine, that's why they call it a Prediction. :tup:

Roy was not behind that dinner. Just media trying to start $hit. The dinner is an every year Offensive event and Dez picked up the tab. Roy is being blamed because he said he would be "extra hongry, and extra thirsty" come dinner time. In fact, it was Newman that ordered the wine and had the defense show up along with James. Roy had little to do with it.

Frigin Media, so desperate to find a story.............

Spoken like a true Cowboy homer. :wacko: I actually liked Williams when the Cowboys got him. But instead of Romo making him his number one WR, he chose Austin instead. I think Williams will get looks in the end zone because of his size advantage, but it's pretty clear Romo looks to Austin, Witten, and maybe even Bryant before Williams everywhere else.

Roy was not behind that dinner. Just media trying to start $hit. The dinner is an every year Offensive event and Dez picked up the tab. Roy is being blamed because he said he would be "extra hongry, and extra thirsty" come dinner time. In fact, it was Newman that ordered the wine and had the defense show up along with James. Roy had little to do with it.

Frigin Media, so desperate to find a story.............

Friggin FF'rs... Always desperate to find a gem on the WW.

Anyone that thinks Roy Williams is anything but the 4th or 5th target on that team is :wacko:

On almost a nearly daily basis some absolutely delusional Cowboys fan completely makes my day. In this case, this post might make my whole weekend. Roy Williams. 1000 & 11. You can't buy this kind of entertainment.

On almost a nearly daily basis some absolutely delusional Cowboys fan completely makes my day. In this case, this post might make my whole weekend. Roy Williams. 1000 & 11. You can't buy this kind of entertainment.

Almost as much fun as watching you run to every Cowboys thread like a trained poodle

Almost as much fun as watching you run to every Cowboys thread like a trained poodle

Oh, c'mon, he has had some heinous ones lately, and I have just sat back and watched from afar in silence. But Roy Williams? That is just on a tee.

If I were to come out and say Julius Jones is going to run for 1200 yards and 18 TDs, what kind of reaction should I expect to get?

Edited by Seahawks21

Feature Back? :wacko: Uhhhh.....he's a WR there bud.

Don't own him but I wish I did. When he ends the season with 1000 yards and 11TD's you'll wish you had listened to this post. I'm telling ya, Roy will be amongst the top wide outs this year with teams keying on Miles and Dez opening thing up. Watch what happens. Very few teams have two elite corners to match up with Roy, Dez, and Miles.

That's ok, fine, that's why they call it a Prediction. :tup:

LOL, it was a pun! Yeah, predictions are funny things. They are kind of like butts. There are 6 billion of them and most of them stink.

Oh, c'mon, he has had some heinous ones lately, and I have just sat back and watched from afar in silence. But Roy Williams? That is just on a tee.

If I were to come out and say Julius Jones is going to run for 1200 yards and 18 TDs, what kind of reaction should I expect to get?

That is fair. Cowboyz is a very optimistic fellow for sure :wacko: