[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Welcome back Lance Moore

SLAYER

Hey just figured if Roy can have a post after one good week, so can Lance. Forget about Colston, Henderson & Meacham this is the WR you want from the Saints. He is healthy again and Brees will be looking for him on a weekly basis. 1000 yds with 7-8 td's for the season. You are a fool :wacko: if you do not grab him off of the WW now while you can.

I concur.....I had the 7th waiver pick this week and managed to get Lance Moore...it was either him or Hillis and I went with Moore because I would then have R Moss, Austin and Moore at WR....that feels like getting three 7's on a slot machine I never even play...because I don't :wacko:

Counting on a Saints' WR is like counting on a Shanahan RB. No thx.

I think I have a new addition to the "overrated" thread in the TG....how unpredictable Shanahan is with his RB's...

1st off...you know he's Shanahan, so he is gonna BS about the backfield all camp and pre- as well...the 3rd string Denver RB was always a solid bet in the 10th round...or pretty much NOT the starter that everyone think it will be...

I've won multiple championships carried by a Denver back like Reuben Droughns and a bye week filler like Mewelde Moore....

if you bet on the right one (late) they are the best value at RB bar-none..

I'm starting him this weekend, but am not comfortable about it in any way. I drafted him w/ my 2nd to last pick, so I figure I might as well use him to see if I can get lucky. Of course I didn't start him last week, and even though it's not my intent to do so, I can't help but feel that I'm chasing points. I can already hear some of my league mates laughing thinking that's what I'm doing.