[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wacky Projections this week

Duchess Jack

who would have thought that when drafting that these guys would have been among the best plays for week 4...

QBs - Vick #2, Gradowski #5

RBs - Peyton Hillis #4 , Arian Foster #5, McFadden #8, Green-Ellis #15, John Kuhn #16, Mike Tolbert #18

WRs - Louis Murphey #3, Mark Clayton #4, Austin Collie #5, Santana Moss #8, Devon Hester #9, Mike Thomas #10, Roscoe Parrish #12

I don't consider a lot of those best picks, but point is still valid. That way every year so those who play the FA wire best tend to do well IMO.

You want wacky, how about Celek going off (I cut him after saying I wouldn't) :wacko:

but Miles Austin will always be in the top 10 at worst, Louis Murphy may never see the top 5 again...

Maybe so, but as long as Gradowski (sp) is the QB, Murphy is a worthy start IMO because the QB looks for this guy a lot and he's a decent WR. Yeah lower end (this is OAK after all), but you could do a lot worse and has upside, esp assuming PPR.