[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nance, Dimitri RB GB

Bree22

Will be the starting RB in GB in a week or two.

Kuhn and Jackson just dont have it in them. I dont think he will be as good as Ryan Grant was when he first started for GB but worthy of a RB2/flex in the 2nd half of the season, with all these RBBC situations going on.

Remember Ryan Grant was signed off of the Giants practice squad (actually I think he was traded just before the season) and took over in week 2 in 2007. I think GB has a great situation for a RB to succeed in.

Will be the starting RB in GB in a week or two.

Kuhn and Jackson just dont have it in them. I dont think he will be as good as Ryan Grant was when he first started for GB but worthy of a RB2/flex in the 2nd half of the season, with all these RBBC situations going on.

Remember Ryan Grant was signed off of the Giants practice squad (actually I think he was traded just before the season) and took over in week 2 in 2007. I think GB has a great situation for a RB to succeed in.

Bolded is correct. but was mid season when he took over.

Nance was inactive last week. Jackson does not look to be the answer and Kuhn is a fullback first. With that, I see RBBC if no trade is made.

While I like Nance's skill set - and promoted him when he was in ATL - I think you're hitching your wagon to the wrong horse. I'd look at Starks as the long term answer this season in GB and maybe well beyond this season.

Winner Winner. I'd be willing to bet that Nance is released as soon as Starks is removed from the PuP. He has the size and ability needed to be a very good fit. Just has to stay healthy. I think Nance is on the team as nothing more than emergency depth.