[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Johnson Week 4?

BeeR

Last I heard sounds like he's probable and if not definite close to it - but anyone have more info on how bad his injury is, chance of starting and sitting some (ie therefore opening up possibilities for other WRs etc)? He's going up vs one of the best and simply "playing" isn't the same as playing at or at least pretty near 100%.

Edited by BeeR

+1

if he plays he'll be covered by Ashmdifjwefjds

I'm looking at other options

I'm not, I'm considering starting Walter actually, but I didn't want this to be a "WDIS" thing. I guess just wondering how good his situation (dinged, covered by Ashetc) could make for a good day for Walter - or other receiving options, for those who might also be wondering.

+1

if he plays he'll be covered by Ashmdifjwefjds

I'm looking at other options

:wacko: Not necessarily true. Asomugha typically covers a "side" in the Raider defensive scheme. Either way, it's a tough go for Johnson today with the ankle and potentially being smothered by Asomugha on a vast majority of the snaps.

Rotoworld - Andre Johnson will be inactive for Texans

Andre Johnson (ankle) will be inactive for Sunday's game against the Raiders.

Kevin Walter and Jacoby Jones will be the starting receivers for the Texans. Although it's a big blow to Johnson's owners this week, it's probably for the best. Constant aggravations of the ankle sprain would only lead to long-term problems. Look for Johnson to now be healthy for Week 5