[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Houston backfield.....

Ziachild007

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say again, guy is great, we just need Kubiak to stop the BS and give him 20 touches a game (like it looked like he would prior to today's BS). In that O guy can be a stud.

Kubiak has given him the opportunities prior to today.

I hear you, but you can't tell me Kubiak doesn't scare you down the road...

If the offense was bad enough I dont have a problem with punishing the player, but would have been nice to know it earlier. That said, I am willing to ride with Foster every week.

I hear you, but you can't tell me Kubiak doesn't scare you down the road...

It was clearly a punishment action. Guess we'll find out after the game or tomorrow in Houston when Kubs goes on his radio show. I think he'll pound Foster all year, but I think when the other RB's are playing good, you're right, he's prolly more likely to share some carries.

I agree that up until today Foster was the guy 100%. BUT even since he's been back in Ward has been mixed in and gotten touches. All I'm saying is Kubiak scares me.

Hard to deal Foster because he has been great, and plays in a top O, but I can't be 100% comfortable with him due to Kubiak.

Who knows what he was punished for today. Could have been BS. How do we know it doesn't happen again? And we know they won't play the Raiders awful run D everyday.

All I'm saying is Foster has more risk around him than a RB who has done what he has done thus far should. And that is a fact.

Nothing like going out for a bit thinking he might sit for whole game and coming back to him having 2 TDs and 150+ total yds (including over 100 rushing).

Wow. If this is what we get when he sits for the 1st quarter, he can do that every damn game....

Nothing like going out for a bit thinking he might sit for whole game and coming back to him having 2 TDs and 150+ total yds (including over 100 rushing).

+1 :wacko: I might need a drink tonight, as I was sweatin bullets in two leagues where I needed Foster after Chris JOhnson's 5 point performance.