[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Rams are CLEARLY NOT

STL Fan

Even in the first two games where they came close but couldn't close the deal, and especially the last two weeks, this team is fun to watch again. My son and I had a GREAT time at the dome today. It'll take a while, but this team is clearly on the rise.

Bradford isn't spectacular yet (yet!) but he has been very, very solid and shows flashes of brilliance. I had literally forgotten how fun it is to cheer for a team that has a chance to win.

:wacko:

No the Rams are indeed not the worst. I am afraid that distinction falls to my once proud franchise. Hey Mr. Wilson, think it may be time to get a real GM and Coach yet?

I'm feelin' ya bro

The Rams defense is playing much better.

And Bradford is the real deal and considering he is a rookie with talent deprived receivers - he is spectacular so far.

Even in the first two games where they came close but couldn't close the deal, and especially the last two weeks, this team is fun to watch again. My son and I had a GREAT time at the dome today. It'll take a while, but this team is clearly on the rise.

Bradford isn't spectacular yet (yet!) but he has been very, very solid and shows flashes of brilliance. I had literally forgotten how fun it is to cheer for a team that has a chance to win.

:tup:

Hat off to the Rams who are now at the top of their division :wacko:

I am an Oklahoma fan, and I liked Bradford a lot, and thought he'd be real good, but I think this kid has a chance to be special.

And looking at their schedule the rest of this year, he can even be/continue to be good/solid right now.

If the Rams do the right thing and give this kid the pieces, WR and OL wise, he can be real special.

The other question that came to mind today at the Dome is "Why the hell did Baltimore give up on Mark Clayton?" He's not crazy fast or anything, but he has a knack for getting open and he just catches every damn thing you throw at him. Dude has been clutch for the Rams.