[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Kolb leads the Iggles to a win today ...

Grits and Shins

I was wondering how long it would take for this thread to appear . . . shoulda bet the under

Reid will declare that Vick is his starter, period ... but then a short while later he will change his mind and declare that Kolb is the future and did so well that he will be the permanent starter ...

I'm with ya' there .. I have no choice but to start Celek

Me neither. On draft I cursed the moment I drafted him, wasn't targeting him at all and was very fearful of him this year - when the my top 5 TEs got drafted I had to take him (league scores heavily for TEs). The rest of the night I kept saying how Celek was going to cost me this season, so far I'm right. In hindsight, I shoulda waited for a Kellen Winslow or Zach Miller once my top 5 were gone.

Me neither. On draft I cursed the moment I drafted him, wasn't targeting him at all and was very fearful of him this year - when the my top 5 TEs got drafted I had to take him (league scores heavily for TEs). The rest of the night I kept saying how Celek was going to cost me this season, so far I'm right. In hindsight, I shoulda waited for a Kellen Winslow or Zach Miller once my top 5 were gone.

< NOD >

This last week I sat on the rookie from KC all week (waiting for Jerome Harrison to be officially inactive do I could deactivate him) and lost out on him ... at this point I'm wishing I had simply cut Celek and picked up Moleki (or whatever his name is).

< NOD >

This last week I sat on the rookie from KC all week (waiting for Jerome Harrison to be officially inactive do I could deactivate him) and lost out on him ... at this point I'm wishing I had simply cut Celek and picked up Moleki (or whatever his name is).

The silver lining in this is that IF Vick is out for some time, Kolb went to Celek in his 2 games last year. I'm watching the game now and Celek is being kept in to block a lot because their Oline is awful. If we're lucky, Kolb will find Celek this game since they are losing.

I do have Heath Miller who will start as soon as Ruthlessraper gets back in week 5.

The silver lining in this is that IF Vick is out for some time, Kolb went to Celek in his 2 games last year. I'm watching the game now and Celek is being kept in to block a lot because their Oline is awful. If we're lucky, Kolb will find Celek this game since they are losing.

I do have Heath Miller who will start as soon as Ruthlessraper gets back in week 5.

He was looking for Celek for a TD but Celek was covered up ...

As a DeSean owner in one league it looks like I'm going to miss Vick

As a Celek owner in another league I have hope that maybe Kolb and Celek will find some chemistry again

As a McCoy owner in another league Kolb looks good for McCoy

And mentioned nowhere in this mix (much like in today's game) is Maclin, who I am convinced is wearing a "plus 3 cloak of invisibility", since I'm watching the WAS-PHI game, and I don't even see him blocking or running routes or anything ... but I have noticed the vague shadowy presence on TV of a player wearing #18 in a PHI uniform, so I have to believe that he is not totally made of ectoplasm.