[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MJD, good to see you

dmonkey

Im so glad that mjd is having a nice breakout game this week. its defiantly been a slow start to the season for him. On another note, does anyone else who has mjd that is watching the game get worried every time that he has got up after a tackle limping? Its happened a couple of times in the game.

It's against the Colts obviously poor D this year. How much of this was MJD, how much of this was Colts? What will MJD do on a regular basis? :wacko::tup:

im hoping that this game just kick starts him. he always has good games against the colts

It's against the Colts obviously poor D this year. How much of this was MJD, how much of this was Colts? What will MJD do on a regular basis? :wacko::tup:

Uh - every year, and exactly..

Last week I turned down an offer of MJD for Mendenhall and Driver. Of course the MJD owner has been texting me all day telling me "see, I told you so". Before I get that funny feeling behind my zipper, I want to see a few more games like this rather than the duds he's been putting up to this point.

Uh - every year, and exactly..

Last week I turned down an offer of MJD for Mendenhall and Driver. Of course the MJD owner has been texting me all day telling me "see, I told you so". Before I get that funny feeling behind my zipper, I want to see a few more games like this rather than the duds he's been putting up to this point.

MJD owner and I had been going back and forth with trade..I get MJD, he gets CedBen...On Friday, he says lets wait until after this weekend games.....then, he posts trade on Saturday, which I accepted...

Yeah, it was against the Colts...but Jags are now 2-2 (just like Colts).....and they face the Bills next weekend, which Shonn Greene and Tomlinson destroyed.....so, MJD should at least have a 2nd decent game...