[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McFadden Injured

damageinc

Sounds like 1 more week possibly of Bush

Darren McFadden - RB - Raiders

Darren McFadden stated Friday that he believes he stands a 70 percent chance of playing in Sunday's game at Denver.

McFadden did admit the hamstring is still "a little tight," and practiced on a limited basis all week. With Kyle Boller apparently slated to start, the Raiders are likely to go extremely run heavy against the Broncos' No. 25 rush defense. Michael Bush will probably start,

I see a bunch of the forecasting calling for McFadden to get the majority of the yards, but I think this is risky. I still think Bush is the safer play.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. The biggest question is which one plays more. And which one would you rather play. I think McFadden is more dynamic and ideally the guy they want to get more touches overall, but with him not 100% will they only mix him in here and there and give Bush 20 + touches again...tough call between the two.

Nice. The biggest question is which one plays more. And which one would you rather play. I think McFadden is more dynamic and ideally the guy they want to get more touches overall, but with him not 100% will they only mix him in here and there and give Bush 20 + touches again...tough call between the two.

No joke. Worst that could have happened last week, did happen - Bush flopped vs SF. Well... he certainly didn't light up. I think Bush gets about 80% of the snaps, unless, of course, this is another snow job by Cable like last week.

Last week Oakland Raiders head coach Tom Cable falsely stated that running back Darren McFadden would be a game time decision. The truth was McFadden had long been ruled out, but Cable wanted to keep the 49ers guessing.

:wacko:

I agree on Bush last week. Although I personally didn't love him at SF last week anyway. #'s don't show it this year, but that is a solid run D.

My own take is if you have both and might start 1 (like me) I think you have to lean towards Bush. You know he is healthy. You know he'll at least get some touches. And you know no matter what he gets the GL carries whether McFadden plays a decent amount or not. Plus McFadden could reinjure himself (or feel tightness) at any point. I still think big picture McFadden is the guy you want if healthy.

I agree on Bush last week. Although I personally didn't love him at SF last week anyway. #'s don't show it this year, but that is a solid run D.

My own take is if you have both and might start 1 (like me) I think you have to lean towards Bush. You know he is healthy. You know he'll at least get some touches. And you know no matter what he gets the GL carries whether McFadden plays a decent amount or not. Plus McFadden could reinjure himself (or feel tightness) at any point. I still think big picture McFadden is the guy you want if healthy.

+1