[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My heart can't take it anymore

Eagle2003

I had Flacco, Turner, Vernon Davis and the Jets DEF going early and he had Rodgers, 49ers and Braylon Edwards going early. He was kicking my butt. Then comes Houston sitting Foster early in the game (needless to say I was pissed). Then Foster blows up and with his late TD and Collie scoring on the final Colts TD I take a 8 point lead, with him having 2 players left (Forte and Gould). I figured I lose, so I didn't watch the game. I love the Giants for tonight only. I needed the win or would end up being 1 and 3.

THANK YOU FANTASY GODS!

Amen brother! I had to start Snelling and Spiller today at RB, due to injuries and byes, and thanks to the improbable showing by the NYG D unit tonight I'm within three going into a Monday night match-up that has Moss going for me and Hernandez going for him. I may not win but I sure got the head-to-head match-up I wanted.

Dear fantasy god(s)......

And what the hell did I do to you?

I started Vick, Hass, Wells, Mathews (only decent showing), DJax and Knox..... Needless to say, I lost all my games accept in my dynasty and thats only thanks to him Start Manningham ...

Yea, the fantasy God took a big fat steamy dump on my chest this week.

Sorry bro, even though I had 3RBs on bye and one a late game scratch, they still took a steamer to ya! Thought you were going to smoke my aasss.