[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love Arian Foster

Capt. Stanky

I know he apparently missed a team meeting and was late for another one last week. I just want him to know that I ain't mad at him. As long as he keeps producing on a weekly basis like he has to this point I will be riding that pony to more than one championship. Are people still looking to sell high on him?

I was able to snag him in my deep keeper (keep up to 10 from year to year). Now the rest of my league has admitted that barring injuries my team is destined for the title

QB's (start 2)

Brady, Rivers, VY, Gradkowski, MHall

RB's (start 2)

AP, Foster, PT, Hightower

WR's (start 3)

AJ, Austin, Welker, MWilliams (TB), Knox

TE's (start 1)

Finley, Shank

I know he apparently missed a team meeting and was late for another one last week. I just want him to know that I ain't mad at him. As long as he keeps producing on a weekly basis like he has to this point I will be riding that pony to more than one championship. Are people still looking to sell high on him?

I was able to snag him in my deep keeper (keep up to 10 from year to year). Now the rest of my league has admitted that barring injuries my team is destined for the title

QB's (start 2)

RB's (start 2)

WR's (start 3)

TE's (start 1)

Finley, Shank

I regret trading him for Roddy White :wacko:

And Roddy White isn't a bum.

QB's (start 2)

RB's (start 2)

WR's (start 3)

TE's (start 1)

Finley, Shank

Your team scarily resembles my dynasty team:

Brady, Orton, Stafford

AP, Foster, PT, Grant

Fitz, Moss, Ocho, MWillams (TB)