[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick Up Mays?

mhorn

My team has been struggling at DB this season. We only start 1 DB and my decisions have been horrible. Week 1 I had E Berry and he gave me 8 points, week 2 I had Winfield and got 5 points, week 3 I went back to Berry and got 4 points and in week 4 I went with Polamalu and he got me 6 points. Starting DBs in my league are averaging 9 points a game while I'm hovering just above 5. I definitely need to fix this situation. Now that Mays is officially the starting SS on the 49ers should I pick him up or should I still consider someone like E Berry or C Godfrey?

Here's my leagues scoring system:

1.5 pts per Solo

0.5 pts per assist

3 pts per sack

3 pts per INT

2 pts per FF

2 pts per FR

6 pts per TD

4 pts per safety

1 pt per pass defended

4 pts per blocked kick

i would scoop him up asap, and drop berry. mays will be a full time guy, on a defense that is gonna be on the field a decent amount. and yes, his week last week was nice tackle heavy. dont be surprised if the guy makes his share of big plays to, he has a nose for the action.

i would scoop him up asap, and drop berry. mays will be a full time guy, on a defense that is gonna be on the field a decent amount. and yes, his week last week was nice tackle heavy. dont be surprised if the guy makes his share of big plays to, he has a nose for the action.

+1