[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Glazer: Vikings, Patriots talking trade for Moss

robert terni

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this helps his value tremendously...

That's up for debate. Farve is no Brady. And Brady is getting way more time than Farve is to look deep. Moss gets double teamed in NE a lot with Welker. Who do defenders have to worry about in Minnisota's lackluster WR crew

That's up for debate. Farve is no Brady. And Brady is getting way more time than Farve is to look deep. Moss gets double teamed in NE a lot with Welker. Who do defenders have to worry about in Minnisota's lackluster WR crew

How about AD and a stud TE. Was enough for Rice last year

but he's not even throwing Moss the ball - the plays that are being called in do not go to Moss because they are showing him they can win without him...

but he's not even throwing Moss the ball - the plays that are being called in do not go to Moss because they are showing him they can win without him...

Moss is still getting double covered though. He is being used to lure defenders away. Hes doubled up on almost every play. They are using him to win. Not showing they can win without him

Moss is still getting double covered though. He is being used to lure defenders away. Hes doubled up on almost every play. They are using him to win. Not showing they can win without him

so he gets 0 looks on MNF?.....C'MONN MAANNNN....

with randy Moss' ability, you find a way to get him the ball - no end around....nothing?...

you gotta see the forest for the tree's....I think? :wacko:

I think Favre and Moss might hook up just fine. The Pats have spent the last couple of weeks experimenting gameplans sans Moss, so they are confident they can live without him and his issues. This gives Moss and Favre a reason to live again, so I see it as a win-win for all involved. Welker will still get his, but it seems his role has declined anyway in favor of the tight end crew, not sure this changes that much. At least until they are ready to cut him loose. I am most excited about the prospect of Brandon Tate seeing more time. Jut snagged him in dynasty a couple of weeks ago. I knew once Moss started spouting off to the press, his days were numbered. But this is pretty wild, a player of Moss caliber being traded in-season is almost unheard of. Never cross the hoodie.

with randy Moss' ability, you find a way to get him the ball - no end around....nothing?...

Did you actually watch the game? Had NE had to play offense to win Monday, Moss would surely have gotten his. Even then he missed a score by a few inches.

That's not true, man. He got one target. :tup:

if done now this also means Moss doesn't get a BYE as long as he is cleared to play this week because Vikings had their BYE last week...

and he would still get to face Revis a 2nd time (this Sunday).....:wacko:

as a Moss owner, I am begging for this to happen.....Moss thrives in the dome and you might see Moss rookie year numbers or close to it..

Did you actually watch the game? Had NE had to play offense to win Monday, Moss would surely have gotten his. Even then he missed a score by a few inches.

.....you didn't even address anything that I said....

so the gameplan was to not look for ways to get Moss the ball - or use him as a decoy....

As someone with the first waiver pick, I just grabber brandon Tate. I think he benefits the most from Moss leaving. Welker will see the double leaving Tate on single.

Or do the Pats throw the pick from the Vikes to the Chargers for Vincent Jackson? Hmmmmm.....

.....you didn't even address anything that I said....

so the gameplan was to not look for ways to get Moss the ball - or use him as a decoy....

Personally, I think this.

The real question is, who lines up in Moss' spot in New England? Tate? :wacko:

You got it. Make a waiver wire move.

Hernandez value is going higher as well. Welkers will drop imo.

Be interesting to see how Harvin is effected... may give him even more open space to operate in.