[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Attention to detail

drafter

Can you please take 5 and proof read YOUR OWN rants about people not proof reading?! Or is "loosing" and "wirteup" new street lingo to go along with your street cred? :wacko:

I'm pretty sure you need a subpoena for a "wirteup" anyway. You know hard those are to get???

High comedy.

Edited by The Waterboy

Is "wirteup" a new slang word for the more traditional "what up?"......not sure what "loosing" would be new slang for....maybe for "loosening" as in "I'm loosing my pants so I can where them at my knees!"?

Any other ideas?

it's a thankless job really...maybe someone should stay up til 4:00 Wed AM to proof his writing. Volunteers?

Eastern? I'm up i'll do it.

Sholdn't bee any porblem

Is "wirteup" a new slang word for the more traditional "what up?"......not sure what "loosing" would be new slang for....maybe for "loosening" as in "I'm loosing my pants so I can where them at my knees!"?

Any other ideas?

:wacko: everybody leave the guy alone - he meant to spell wiretap, but forgot the E

:tup:

Here is the deal. Not even counting the preparation I have to do the previous week, it takes me between 20 and 30 hours to write the games up on Monday and Tuesday which comes after I've stayed up late on Sunday writing the Tunnel Vision. I am not complaining by any means, but just the reality is that writing maybe 25,000 words takes into the very late night on Tuesday.

I myself proof them since at 3 AM there is no one else to sit down and read all that. I also have a few readers kind enough to alert me if something got past me.

Now you know that I am obviously aware of who Shiancoe plays for since he was in the Vikings section and projected for the Vikings, etc.. It was a very simple error that made it past my proofing. I apologize for it I guess, but in writing that much, that quickly there is always the chance that some small completely inconsequential error is made.

I could appease those of you who cannot accept less than perfection from 25,000 words written in 30 hours over two days by not publishing it until Thursday after someone else had proofed it as well. But most people like to read it on Wednesday and see the updates, etc.

I would suggest you consider Wednesday morning before I get up as the "draft copy" and do not read it until Thursday when any errors will have been caught. I am not meaning to sound like an ass at all - there is no way I can get perfection from that much done that quickly but I would contend that I do an incredible job all things considered. This is why you do not see anything similar on the internet on a WED morning.

So sorry I guess, and please wait to read it because I have so many others who want to see it ASAP and are willing to overlook my getting one of 25,000 words wrong when we all know that it is a simple and inconsequential error. I am always available at dorey@thehuddle.com as well to further explain anything instead of just a public posting like this.

You know, Dorey, you could've saved a few words in your response with a simple GFY. Just sayin'.

Edited by Big F'n Dave

You know, Dorey, you could've saved a few words in your response with a simple GFY. Just sayin'.
:tup:

..and that's what we're here for. :wacko:

DMD is too classy for that. :tup: Great job this year and thanks for all that you do.

Edited by Phazool

there was some mean guy here that got all mad at me back in the day for confusing Cleveland Browns/Cincy Bengals RB's, but hey, I was in the right geographical location though :wacko: lol! I'd like to smack him in the mouth right now for being such a meanie :tup:

I appreciate all the work that goes into making this site great--Thank yall so much:)